Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrong address for ticket.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...last time an 'officer of collections' scanned my details, all the while herding all other motorcyclists off the road, to check their details, while fuckwits in cages were acting like fuckwits in cages, all around us I was informed that my bike wasn't registered and to turn it off and dismount to receive my taxing invoice...my bike was registered, had been for some time...the cunt was pissed off when I told him to check my label...the label is fixed in plain view, just in a position where the revenue collectors have to bend their knees to see it...no, 'sorry, my scanner told me lies', just a warning to slow down next time...I was told up the road that the collectors were there so nobody was doing anywhere near the speed limit...nothing but revenue collecting and harassment as far as I'm concerned...cunts...

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Quote Originally Posted by thepom View Post
    Good to hear sound advice especially for the haters. There are some prize cocks out there. Keyboard warriors that wouldn’t dare say it to your face. Spineless fucks. So update on the haters I was moving House the day of the accident which I admit was my fault and I said to the police man make sure you send it to the correct address and gave him again my details. Been a few months and still nothing so not wanting an even bigger fine thought I might ask here as free entertainment for the spineless ones.
    Oh its all for entertainment my ol' bean. For swrious answers and to get it resolved try police.govt.nz.

Fwiw, id have love to have heard your rant above with your pom accent. Everybody loves a good angry pom

Bike
    1976 Honda GL1000, plus implements
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylegs View Post
    Oh its all for entertainment my ol' bean. For swrious answers and to get it resolved try police.govt.nz.

Fwiw, id have love to have heard your rant above with your pom accent. Everybody loves a good angry pom

High miles, engine knock, rusty chrome, worn pegs...
    Brakes as new

Bike
    motocompo
    Good to hear sound advice especially for the haters. There are some prize cocks out there. Keyboard warriors that wouldn’t dare say it to your face. Spineless fucks. So update on the haters I was moving House the day of the accident which I admit was my fault and I said to the police man make sure you send it to the correct address and gave him again my details. Been a few months and still nothing so not wanting an even bigger fine thought I might ask here as free entertainment for the spineless ones.
    lol, whining Pom. There sure are some prize cocks out there.
    You could always go back to the UK & hang out with them.
    You could use that dopey pommy likeness thing they do that "if I was a builder & you gave me the wrong address & I fixed your fence & got the wrong house, you wouldn't pay me, would you"
    What the fuck is with them using that dopey logic?

Bike
    blackbird,africa twin,xt600,xt 600tenere
    Yes I have the Pom road rage like the time an arsehole tried to side swipe and I chased all the way to the end of Belfast and back and to the papanui police station only to be held off by two coppers. I was going to snap him like a fucking twig ha ha he offered to shake my hand and I offered to shake his neck. Cops kept me for ten minutes while arsewipe ran away ha ha cops do have the best stories lol

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a history of callow yoofs posting here under the impression that because their name was spelt wrong, or some other insignificant detail on the ticket was incorrect, that they will be entitled to go full Perry Mason in front of the JPs. Your post fit that pattern thus the tenor of the replies. Had you included the additional information you have supplied now, you may have got a more sympathetic response.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There is a history of callow yoofs posting here under the impression that because their name was spelt wrong, or some other insignificant detail on the ticket was incorrect, that they will be entitled to go full Perry Mason in front of the JPs. Your post fit that pattern thus the tenor of the replies. Had you included the additional information you have supplied now, you may have got a more sympathetic response.
    Nah....

Fat chance
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Your first mistake was not blowing on the hot pie.

After that you pay up.

Trying to get out of it are we? Bloody Poms.

Bike
    Nope but as I was not issued any paperwork at the time I just don’t want to end up with a bigger fine or unpaid debt against my name.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Nope but as I was not issued any paperwork at the time I just don’t want to end up with a bigger fine or unpaid debt against my name.
    Why don't (can't .. ???) you go into any Police station, hand him/her your license ... and ask if there is any outstanding offences/infringements against you. Explain to them what you have to us ... ???

You get info straight from the horses mouth ... or would that be too easy .. ???
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Why don't (can't .. ???) you go into any Police station, hand him/her your license ... and ask if there is any outstanding offences/infringements against you. Explain to them what you have to us ... ???

You get info straight from the horses mouth ... or would that be too easy .. ???
    Yeah - but going to a police station and asking if you have any offences is a bit like going to a gay bar and asking if your bum looks fat in your leathers.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Yeah - but going to a police station and asking if you have any offences is a bit like going to a gay bar and asking if your bum looks fat in your leathers.
    Possibly ... (has that been your experience .. ??) but at least he'd know ... for sure.

However ... being a Pom ... they'd probably won't believe him. And think he has an ulterior motive ... and lock him up anyway ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Possibly ... (has that been your experience .. ??) but at least he'd know ... for sure.

However ... being a Pom ... they'd probably won't believe him. And think he has an ulterior motive ... and lock him up anyway ...
    I just have my income direct credited to to "consolidation fund"....
    They just refund whatever is left at the end of the month....

Saves a lot of hassle
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    A

Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    The alternative is to ask for drivers license printout from NZTA, it will show infringement history. Best of all, it doesn't require a personal visit to the local police station

Bike
    Ha ha bit of comedy is better eh. I like the nzta route ....

Thread Information