Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Image censoring

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneChucker
    [sarcasm]

I hope the thread starter of the other thread makes his way over here and reads my main reply. Don't want him to think I'm a complete loon
    Anyway, it's another day now so like BL said, who cares
    Yes I made it .. you did
    A ....use some interesting words. B...... Bad rep me, ( as did others ) for something that should have been handled in a different way such asthe sentence ....... could you please try and use NWS as and others are at work .

Now I dont have to deal with that(the NWS issue) at work as it just doesnt happen ,,at our place ..Actually I work with women and 3 men and all love naughty pictures , AND that joke , but its at work,,, so the computers are not used for non work related
    I use my PDA if I need to do private stuff ,,,

So Where I am coming from is , after reading the FAQ and following the instuctions I posted ..... ie I was unaware of NWS ...
    Still the picture that contained Nudity were R rated and I would have thought that the middle picture was a dead give away that the other 2 R rated picture were infact R rated ....

All i ask of people is to 1; let me know in a witty and humourous way when MOngo done BAd
    For example I am not sure how th R rated image was missed on my screen they are about an inch wide and an inch and a quarter long ?? I assumed that everyone elses setting are the same ...and if you are at work in a busy thoughfare and dont have it configured , ( is there 2 version of this programe??as was suggested ??)
    2 Refrain from using derogatory language towards other ( I use the word idiot ,,but never anything else sometimes F$$%%& idiot )
    3 Some thought put into replies ( I try to , and my time is VERY precious )

Finally It did give me something to ponder on today and in future I am aware of NWS and will use it as well

Stephen
    Last edited by Brian d marge; 2nd June 2005 at 02:12. Reason: I thought of something else
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    1986 honda vfr 750f, dr650 tardish
    well said both of you rep pojnt going your way and a big
    Phew, another international crisis averted
    dont break your cake

Bike
    Sweet Fcuk All

HEY......

Quote Originally Posted by Brian d'marge
    Yes I made it .. you did
    A ....use some interesting words. B...... Bad rep me, ( as did others ) for something that should have been handled in a different way such asthe sentence ....... could you please try and use NWS as and others are at work .
    Stephen
    Stephen

Firstly, and MOST importantly, I DID NOT bad rep you. When you reach 200 posts and 125 days as a member you will see that, unless you get too much rep before then and the list pushes it off.... I don't bad rep people, simple as that. (And when I rep new members I put my name after it anyway).

And on the "A" point, you are right. So like I said, sorry about that I did what I was saying a little while back, and posted without thinking of the person on the other end. (If someone I had already met had posted that, I'd have replied differently, which is not very good )

So, that is MY thought to ponder for today

Cheers
    Dave.

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Im with SC, noone ticked the boxes
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    Phew - it's all Happy Happy Joy Joy back in this corner! Aunty Riff Raff hates seeing when it should be all

I'm bored, is it time for a bit of yet?
    Checkout my blog: www.wubboodesigns.com

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff
    I'm bored, is it time for a bit of yet?
    Wellington rubbing off on you?
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    Wellington rubbing off on you?
    Yeah - I miss Mitch and her "sundowners" (the sun's going down somewhere, therefore it's time to drink). Can you bring her with you when you move up?
    Checkout my blog: www.wubboodesigns.com

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries

foot in mouth

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChucker
    Stephen

Firstly, and MOST importantly, I DID NOT bad rep you. When you reach 200 posts and 125 days as a member you will see that, unless you get too much rep before then and the list pushes it off.... I don't bad rep people,

Cheers
    Dave.
    Sorry about that ...I looked at the time then made an arse out of myself .... and about no I get images of Bazil Fawlty striding around the hotel say Right who was it then !!
    but yes The assumption was mine sorry bout that !

Stephen
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    A black one
    Riff- this Happyhappyjoyjoy Dust seems to have contaminated the site... niceness and amicability are spreading like wildfire, gentlemen are tipping their hats at each other, ladies exchanging pleasantries... children skipping about trilling little songs... what's more, there's a veritable plague of little Disney Bluebirds Of Happiness(tm) swirling about the place doing cute things with ribbons..
    I can't take it any more.. make it STOP!
    Where's the antidote? you know the stuff: Grimgrimmiserymisery Dust.... quickly please...

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Tra lah tra lah. How DO you do. Absolutely delightful to see you. You're all looking positivesly splendid. What a simply beautiful day. Lark's on the wing, snails on the thorn etc.

Goodness, what a positive abundance of sweetness good will and bonhomie.

Tell you what, in celebration of our new happy and joyous state, lets have a Befriend an SUV Driver day . Followed by The Police are Your Friends day
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Wake up kids - you were both having a nightmare
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Sweet Fcuk All
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS
    Wake up kids - you were both having a nightmare

Tehn Karacktirs, ko!

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    Signature images can now be censored like avatars and attachments.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Nice! Good one SpankMe.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    Yeah - I miss Mitch and her "sundowners" (the sun's going down somewhere, therefore it's time to drink). Can you bring her with you when you move up?
    You have to wait until the sun goes down up there before you can start drinking??
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Thread Information