Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chainblocks, what's all this about?

Bike
    R6

Chainblocks, what's all this about?

Or is it block-chains? shit's confusing. I know what a chain block is an it's good for getting leverage and lifting some shit, but all this blockchicanery talk keeps cropping up, something about using computers to suck money from the internet? Is it just another fancy online scam or is there something to it?

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    Or is it block-chains? shit's confusing. I know what a chain block is an it's good for getting leverage and lifting some shit, but all this blockchicanery talk keeps cropping up, something about using computers to suck money from the internet? Is it just another fancy online scam or is there something to it?
    You mean Blockchains ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    "Blockchains are secure by design and are an example of a distributed computing system with high Byzantine fault tolerance. Decentralized consensus has therefore been achieved with a blockchain.[9] This makes blockchains potentially suitable for the recording of events, medical records,[10][11] and other records management activities, such as identity management,[12][13][14] transaction processing, documenting provenance, or food traceability.[15]"

Shit remains confusing... Is it a scam with all the money ones?

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Shit remains confusing... Is it a scam with all the money ones?
    You think financial records that can't be altered would be a scam .. ??
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Well there was a warning today that some local dude with an Asian name is trying to start another bitcoin type one but his numbers have been multiplied by up to 10,000 times. Best not touch.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    You think financial records that can't be altered would be a scam .. ??
    Perhaps it is not the 'blockchain' aspect that is the scam, but a blockchain based currency like bitcoin where it rewards early adopters sounds a lot like a pyramid scheme. Plus it seems to manage (poorly) value deflation through volatility.

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Well there was a warning today that some local dude with an Asian name is trying to start another bitcoin type one but his numbers have been multiplied by up to 10,000 times. Best not touch.
    Yeh two red flags right there.

Bike
    suzuki
    i've got a block chain on my 1902 motorcycle, more often reffered to as a skip tooth chain

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Be nice when my spam filter can stop getting emails with subject lines like "Ride The Wave of bitcoin And Earn a Guaranteed $13,000 In Exactly 24 Hours".
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    Be nice when my spam filter can stop getting emails with subject lines like "Ride The Wave of bitcoin And Earn a Guaranteed $13,000 In Exactly 24 Hours".
    1 bitcoin is 12,700 odd NZD..
    Supply is capped at about $21b. it's "value" has increased 3 fold in the last 6 months.
    scarcity creates value, innit...

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    1 bitcoin is 12,700 odd NZD..
    Supply is capped at about $21b. it's "value" has increased 3 fold in the last 6 months.
    scarcity creates value, innit...
    I read today the bitcoin total value is now more than NZ's GDP, at 18k per coin, the saying "this is why we can't have nice things" comes to mind. Who is actually buying this stuff?

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    I read today the bitcoin total value is now more than NZ's GDP, at 18k per coin, the saying "this is why we can't have nice things" comes to mind. Who is actually buying this stuff?
    "artificial intelligence" units. that way they can easily manipulate white folk, and direct society etc, without needing robot arms and legs and terminators etc.
    the algorithms already control the "stock market"s... a little bit of integration and the AI will be able to oust the existing international jew money cartels.

people on the deep/dark web do things for [untraceable digital cryptocurrencies readily exchangable for greenbacks at any time] - like, assassins, drug dealers, hackers...so all an AI needs to do is dangle the dollar and set the task...

well done jews. well done. you managed to condition people to believe that CURRENCY was like MONEY.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...thereum-bubble

“Centralized government is corrupt, the financial
    sector is flawed. We can’t trust it, so let’s go to a
    place were we don’t have to trust other people – this
    is the messaging. Of course, the truth is you haven’t
    escaped humans, and you don’t get away. You just
    move from one power structure to another. But
    people are so desperate to get away that they’re
    buying the messaging,”

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    "artificial intelligence" units. that way they can easily manipulate white folk, and direct society etc, without needing robot arms and legs and terminators etc.
    the algorithms already control the "stock market"s... a little bit of integration and the AI will be able to oust the existing international jew money cartels.

people on the deep/dark web do things for [untraceable digital cryptocurrencies readily exchangable for greenbacks at any time] - like, assassins, drug dealers, hackers...so all an AI needs to do is dangle the dollar and set the task...

well done jews. well done. you managed to condition people to believe that CURRENCY was like MONEY.
    That's all well and good, but who of the public are buying so much of this as to drive the values up into such a bubble for such a 'worthless' item? It seems to me if they fall for it, do they deserve what they get?

Bike
    R100GSPD
    bitcoin recently dropped 20 percent overnight

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    That's all well and good, but who of the public are buying so much of this as to drive the values up into such a bubble for such a 'worthless' item? It seems to me if they fall for it, do they deserve what they get?
    lololololololol.

money.

Thread Information