Thread: Yamaha Mechanic in NZ

Bike
    2005, Yamaha XT660R

Yamaha Mechanic in NZ

Hey guys

We will soon arrive with our two XT660 bikes in New Zealand and travel the islands for about 3 months. As we would need to do a little check up on my XT660R, I was wondering if an of you knows of a nice Yamaha Mechanic or even just someone who has a FI Diagnosis Tool for the 2005 model? It would be helpfull if we do not have to spend too much money and do the diagnosis ourselfs, as we travel for a very long time and every penny counts
    Thanks so much and cheers from India

Xenia

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by XT Adventures View Post
    Hey guys

We will soon arrive with our two XT660 bikes in New Zealand and travel the islands for about 3 months. As we would need to do a little check up on my XT660R, I was wondering if an of you knows of a nice Yamaha Mechanic or even just someone who has a FI Diagnosis Tool for the 2005 model? It would be helpfull if we do not have to spend too much money and do the diagnosis ourselfs, as we travel for a very long time and every penny counts
    Thanks so much and cheers from India

Xenia
    Gisler moto tech in tuakau will be a good man to talk to you, he is a Swiss ex pat as well,
    09-236 9023

Guadenz is his name, he used to be a MX GP rider in the late 80's that came down here and liked it so stayed, he used to run XT rental bikes as well, not sure if he has a diagnosis tool tho,

Thread Information