Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revzilla delivery time

Bike
    2015 Aprilia Tuono Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper View Post
    I think the process under $1,000 is a little less formal. Anything above requires an impoerter to register, which is simple but an extra step.
    Yeah, you need to have a number but that's all. It doesn't change any of the paperwork.

Cheers

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by kawa64 View Post
    What's the process like dealing with NZ customs, they send you the bill with the item to your address? or they mail you a bill and once paid they courier the item?
    Depends on shipping option/carrier, most of mine have been snail mail letter from customs which they only seem to post out once or twice a week. This time of year they will be busy with everyones online xmas shopping....
    If/once you get gst/duties letter, pay online or over phone with credit card and usually on the courier that night.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    KTM
    It will most likely be with Customs, and they are generally pretty unhelpful if you try to rush them :/

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by kawa64 View Post
    I've just ordered some items from revzilla and am in urgent need of them, does aybody know the estime time I would get the items?

Ordered 29 November

Does their standard shipping include weekends as delivery days?

They cannot give me an estimate time for international deliveries
    clearly it's more than nine days...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Sichoe View Post
    It will most likely be with Customs, and they are generally pretty unhelpful if you try to rush them :/
    I had the direct dial number somewhere, I charmed it out of lovely lady at NZ post. If your lucky someone is near the phone desk in warehouse and picks up. Have a plausible story ready about why you’d parcel is more important than the thousands of others there.
    Have a pen ready as if your lucky they might have already done it and if you get the dollar amount due and release numbers you can pay online ASAP and get parcel moving. If not they are good at actually getting to it that day and wait for letter.
    These people are genuinely busy so be polite and use sparingly or we risk this shortcut disappearing...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The notification for the last two items I bought that attracted GST came snail mail. The package contained a phone number and NZ Post had my email address. The letter comes telling you the date that the parcel arrived, but that date is fantasy because the tracking had already told me that it had arrived days prior. The date they say it arrived is probably the date someone at Customs got around to looking at it.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information