Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: BUACA: Bikers United Against Child Abuse - Australia

Bike
    None any more
    Light blue touchpaper, stand well clear... (Fingers in ears)
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    1980 FLH Harley police Special
    I found Wkid posts insulting degrading Spose thats an insult too..........

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N

Bike
    2001 Yamaha FAZER 600S
    Bit of a coincidence here as I havn`t used the site for months and just before I started again recently I saw a t.v. documentary about BACA in Texas and had looked at their site to learn more.The bit I saw they went to the home of these 2 kids who`d been abused by a relative mob-handed and basically made these kids members and let them know they`d done nothing wrong and now had loads of buddies on their side.Also,although they`re not vigilantes it sends out a message to abusers,who basically are the very worst kind of bulies and therefore cowards,that they`re taking on a bunch of adults too,which is the biggest problem nonces have,relating to other adult human beings.I`m not knocking what they do,it`s well-intentioned,but know for a fact in the U.K. it`d lead to vigilantism with similar groups springing up.Before the wilder ones of you say "well great",this is the country where a woman was burned out of her home because the local Einsteins knew she was a paedeatrician(Doh),yep,that`s exactly what she was,and that`s the kind of imbecile that latches onto these things.
    There`s a story on their web-site about an incident on a plane when a bunch of them were thrown off over some altercation with someone smacking their kid.Seemed to me like they were mainly "H.O.G." types and I really dont understand the 750 limit,if "keeping up" is the reason surely the best thing to do is ban Harleys,think you`ll find most bikes 125 and upwards are capable of being ridden at the legal limits of America,Australia and New Zealand.I thought the idea was to help kids not to pose.
    As for "discussing the fist" with Black Power,well GUTTER if you do just that then there are a lot of people here that will be mightily impressed,and no doubt bring you grapes at visiting hour as well.Like I said I`m not being critical here(any more than usual anyway),just hopefully pointing out a few things.I was thinking of asking the American guys for an interview for a bike mag here,maybe you`d like to do it instead,only thing is I`d have to contact the editor first to see if he`s interested,if so how about it?Wouldn`t be just yet but you`d get your say,your words,non-judgemental and not tampered with,a couple of pics would be good too.PM me if you`re interested.

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow I reckon, after reading this whole thread right through.

That some people here have missed the point completely and I have been left wondering if baldypete or more to the point spook have a secret agenda. At the end of the day reducing child abuse is allways going to be a good thing. But to make a patched gang that limits who can join bepending on what they ride and if they agree with you? Thats crap, if its for the cause then who gives a toss? I am a firm believer that actions speak much much louder that words and some of the words left by the author of this thread are pretty pathetic. I am a nurse who gets to see the long term results of child abuse and how you think that this sort of carry on is going to help children is beyond me.
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda
    That some people here have missed the point completely and I have been left wondering if baldypete or more to the point spook have a secret agenda. At the end of the day reducing child abuse is allways going to be a good thing. But to make a patched gang that limits who can join bepending on what they ride and if they agree with you? Thats crap, if its for the cause then who gives a toss? I am a firm believer that actions speak much much louder that words and some of the words left by the author of this thread are pretty pathetic. I am a nurse who gets to see the long term results of child abuse and how you think that this sort of carry on is going to help children is beyond me.
    Did you read the whole thread? Have you seen baldypete's other post?
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    hmmm, year old shit getting dragged up again.... well done honda!
    I think we coulda left this one dead and just kept posting in the other one.....

Bike
    None any more
    One goes away for two weeks and old chestnuts like this get dug up! Some people shouldn't be allowed out unchaperoned -- me included...
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    99 zx6r

Talking

good on yas,not sure about the fist on your logo but :spudwave:
    my drinking team has a racing problem

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Why thankyou...

Quote Originally Posted by Blakamin
    hmmm, year old shit getting dragged up again.... well done honda!
    I think we coulda left this one dead and just kept posting in the other one.....
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Thread Information