Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw motorcyclists

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...this sick cunt is getting her jollies from this shit...cut her joys to zilch by not giving it words it can't comprehend but still has to spew on ...call it the cunt, that it is and that should suffice...ya sick cunts...

Bike
    06 Honda 919-79 T140E Triumph 96 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Boy View Post
    As the Desiderata says, 'Avoid loud and aggressive persons for they are vexatious to the soul...'. Another one for you to look up Cassina. I'm not even charging for this education I'm giving you either - Wow!

Saying that you've nothing to learn makes you the most dangerous element in nearly any argument. Over the years with the training I've done with the IAM, both here and in the UK, the biggest hurdle one had to overcome was admitting that you needed to keep an open mind and learn. A bit like a parachute, minds work well when opened up.

As a group motorcyclists can sometimes be their own worst enemy because of this. Not everything is always someone else's fault - Realise this and you're well on your way to being part of the solution rather than the problem.

Valid, life is a box of roses ( Quote); http://www.dailyedge.ie/roses-rankin...28456-Dec2014/

It is the attitude of the person opening the box that counts.
    "If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”

Anyhoo don't forget to add to calendar 19th May, 27th July, and 31 August.
    World whisky day, International whisky day, and Scotch whisky day.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    Dont worry as I said the govt is looking at lowering speed limits so everyone will have more time to brake or swerve.
    You sound like another road hog to ensure you always travel slow enough to brake or swerve if anything happens.
    We have a new Govt. try and keep up please.

https://nzta.govt.nz/about-us/consul...-consultation/

Bike
    But the effect of any impact is less which maybe the reason why they are thinking of lowering the limit. All those on here not wanting a higher penalty for those at fault will no doubt prefer a lower speed limit to having a greater fear of ever being found at fault I guess. Maybe if the lower speed limits don't work harsher penalties for those at fault will be tried.
    Guess...? facts or its bullshit.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...this sick cunt is getting her jollies from this shit...cut her joys to zilch by not giving it words it can't comprehend but still has to spew on ...call it the cunt, that it is and that should suffice...ya sick cunts...
    Applauding that implication on the ctupid sunts spurious shilly shally. Thank You and have a safe riding festive break to all

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Deaths happen as a result of accidents FUCKWIT yourself.
    Then you wont die in your sleep then FUCKWIT ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDGT
    Its all very well to say new things to cut road accidents wont work but all initiatives are worth trying considering all those who attack ideas including yourself on here are unable to come up with anything better.
    To right, I suggest everyone wear coarse wool underwear as the itch factor will keep you alert.
    Political Correctness, the chief weapon of whiney arse bastards

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Its all very well to say new things to cut road accidents wont work but all initiatives are worth trying considering all those who attack ideas including yourself on here are unable to come up with anything better.
    ok, I've got one. Mandatory 'riding school' training for all motorcyclists involved in an accident REGARDLESS of fault. Worth considering right???

Bike
    BMW R1200RT 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Righto, enough's enough, all you middle aged pricks knock it off, eh?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/new...olicy-launches
    Increased presence, what a joke. Tried to flag a cop down after a bottle was thrown at my car. All caught on dashcam and I was speeding behind him to catch up, flashing my lights, waving, blew through a stop sign right behind him and the useless dickhead just ignored me. Had to call the call center in the end.

Bike
    Happened to a mate recently traveling along ( I was passenger), a cop in front of a van ahead that was crossing the centre line blatantly into path of trucks (did thrice, and no was not a foreigner, a Kiwi). *555 was called then some k's down the road the cop u turned back behind said idjot and pulled it over( it does work). Was a bit unnerving cop may have been too busy dusting donut crumbs to look in the rear view mirror occasionally?

Bike
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0e116df3c5ab190ba2bd9db40a5b1408.gif 
Views:	33 
Size:	371.5 KB 
ID:	334255

Bike
    the mighty fzr and gsxr
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...let's all do 70kph on the highway for the period...see how that fucks up their funding campaign and how many, still fucking die...
    Now now Neil your only saying that so you can keep up with the traffic
    winding up stucky since ages ago

Bike
    S1000RR

Fleeing rider crashes into motorcycle dealership in Waikato

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff.co.nz
    An unlicensed motorcyclist fled police at speed only to crash into a motorcycle dealership.

The 38-year-old rider was left with serious injuries after losing control and smashing through the Te Awamutu motorcycle store on Tuesday night.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/102...hip-in-waikato

Nice chicken strips

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    bandit
    Thus forum is dead and buried ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by granstar View Post
    Happened to a mate recently traveling along ( I was passenger), a cop in front of a van ahead that was crossing the centre line blatantly into path of trucks (did thrice, and no was not a foreigner, a Kiwi). *555 was called then some k's down the road the cop u turned back behind said idjot and pulled it over( it does work). Was a bit unnerving cop may have been too busy dusting donut crumbs to look in the rear view mirror occasionally?

Yeah well it does work sometimes.

Trouble is the info gets a tad distorted/vague (Chinese whisper?) by the time the cop gets it.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Thread Information