Thread: CB125E EFI Turbo

Bike
    LCR Sidecar, Triumph Sprint RS, Bucket.

CB125E EFI Turbo

Hi guys,
    Been surfing the interweb trying to nut out the Ecotrons EFI system & turbo we've fitted to a CB125E. I've read a few posts here & hope someone can point me in the right direction. I've done work on GSXR 1000 ECU's using Woolich tuning & set up a Haltech Platinum ECU from scratch on my roadrace sidecar, but I'm getting lost with this program. It's not user friendly & is hard to navigate. The story so far...........
    Mate ordered the kit & fabricated bits & fitted it & called me to give him a hand to get it running. Hooked up the puter & had a look. We needed different cal & a2l files so an email was sent to Ecotrons & they sent a file for a TB 150, not much help how & where to enter it, but we nutted it out.
    This bike has 2 tabs close together on the flywheel & fires on trailing edge of the 2nd tab. I worked out the crank angle & entered ignore 2nd tab for the ECU as per Ecotrons instructions.
    Worked out how to set a few calibrations & after a fuel supply issue we had it firing with no throttle, move the throttle & no more firing. We thought maybe too rich as the fuel dial was at 3.0 ms so looked for a fuel map to pull some out, couldn't find where it was. Tried increasing injector size to 160 gm & no firing at all, went the other way to 40gm & it runs, not great, but sort of.
    The autotune seems greyed out in the menu & I can't work out where to activate it.
    Can anyone give me some tips?
    Thanks
    Duncan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zipy Turbo 1.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	256.3 KB 
ID:	334534  

Bike
    Exercycle
    Have a look in the Bucket section here - there's a thread for/by Ecotrons users.

They may even help an Aussie....

Thread Information