Thread: Scorpion EXO-2000 AIR, Size M (58 CM) - Red, White, and Blue Decals

Bike
    Busa Baby

Scorpion EXO-2000 AIR, Size M (58 CM) - Red, White, and Blue Decals

Excellent condition Scorpion EXO-2000 AIR helmet (size M (58cm)). This is the red, white, and blue decal design.

The helmet has had very little use. No drops, no scratches, slight residue ring from a removed sticker.

The helmet has installed a clear visor with pin-lock anti-fog insert. The helmet also comes with a unused tinted visor. Both visors have external pins for tear offs. Helmet also comes with original carry bags for visor and helmet (note the helmet bag also as a visor slot for another additional visor), as well as the original manual, spare parts, visor lubricant (unused), and mechanism oil.

This is a race helmet, and as such comes fully specced with multiple vents (two open/close top, one top front, chin, back sides, back), a fully removable and washable liner, air inflation system for pumping up cheek pads for best fit, and an emergency cheek pad release system for use by medical staff when removing a helmet after a crash, helping prevent further neck injury/damage. Also note, the visor is the thicker race style visor, which I find gets a lot less flex through it at high speeds. The visor locks are beefy, and there is great lateral vision when cornering.

This is a great helmet that I purchased when getting into racing but never got the chance to really use as I have moved overseas.

No test rides, no try ons, for safety and hygiene reasons, there are plenty of size charts for Scorpion helmets online. Cash only, buyer must pick up.

A shame to give it away, but I have upgraded my gear in the states to adventure gear (way more awesome trails to hit, and the knee deep snow makes racing a few and far between thing here!) and this is just sitting in storage back in NZ! PM for contact information.

P.S The file upload system for some reason kept flipping everything upside down, so sorry for the odd pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0085.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	512.2 KB 
ID:	334558   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0091.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	511.9 KB 
ID:	334557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0089.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	551.0 KB 
ID:	334556   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0071.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	525.3 KB 
ID:	334554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0077.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	520.9 KB 
ID:	334555   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0076.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	510.2 KB 
ID:	334559  

Thread Information