Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 19 years old german w&t

Bike
    Kawasaki z750

News

Found a bmw gs with 400ccm and pack rack. Although red baron told me to check it I wanna make sure its fine. Well I have a checklist from a german workshop but could need a pair of experienced eyes and ears. Somrbody arounf Auckland who may help me out with it ? I would bring the bike we go quickly over it ?
    Thanks a lot

Bike
    gsx250
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole8991 View Post
    Found a bmw gs with 400ccm and pack rack. Although red baron told me to check it I wanna make sure its fine. Well I have a checklist from a german workshop but could need a pair of experienced eyes and ears. Somrbody arounf Auckland who may help me out with it ? I would bring the bike we go quickly over it ?
    Thanks a lot
    did you end up getting it? there are a few facebook buy and sell pages for bikes where you might have more luck finding an experienced person to have a look at a bike with you.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNZ View Post
    Are you aware we drive on the left hand side? Are you aware that driving in NZ is totally different to Germany?

What happens in the likely event that you not only injure/kill yourself but also someone else?

And now I ask for a favor. Could you please publish your travel itinerary with times and days so that we can stay out of your way?
    I personally think there should be a law against this to protect him (or is it her?) and others.
    Just ban all krauts - how have any survived NZ roads

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Thread Information