Thread: Suzuki A50 Wiring Help Please

Bike
    Suzuki A50

Suzuki A50 Wiring Help Please

Good Afternoon folks. I have been trawling the web for days now trying to find a correct (for my year) wiring diagram for a Suzuki A50.

I believe it is either a 1970 or 1974 model but am unsure. I downloaded a service manual from manualslib.com which says it is for an A50/AS50 but while there are a lot of similarities the ignition wires are different colours as are the Magneto wires.
    Despite being a total noob I have worked out quite in regard to the rest of it but I am unsure of where the magneto wires go to and how the rectifier gets integrated into the system.

If anyone can help me in any way that would be great. I am happy to provide any information you may need to assist or if you happen to have access to a wiring diagram that might match ny wiring that would be awesome. Im in based in Christchurch.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Typical of the period Suzuki sourced from a couple of suppliers. My Stinger has two different systems available. You'll just have to trace wires and update the diagram you have. It will be very rudimentary and no regulation.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    What he said.

There is no regulator for the charging system. I have never understood how that works.

Bike
    Suzuki A50
    Here is a link to a workshop manual https://jmp.sh/KZJOhhS

Thread Information