Thread: CT110 Problem

Bike
    fxr 150

CT110 Problem

I got a problem with a CT110 not taking throttle. Ive been through everything but the weird thing is it starts and idles sweet, and will only take throttle when either the choke is on or the carb boot is off, ive clean and cleaned and checked and checked and im getting pretty frustrated with it. Its and ex postie bike with 55000ks on it, ive rebuilt the top end etc, cdi etc is all ok, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    You wouldnt by chance have air fuel mixture screw turned in all the way...?

If you haven't got your problem sorted by the time I get back from sea (1st week in feb) pm me and I will scoot by ....
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    try going a clip down on the needle.Main jet could be due for replacement too. and as that guy said, check your mixture screws

Bike
    fxr 150
    Done all that even swaped out the carb. Valve timing etc . Even thought that the fuel tank was vacum locking but wasnt that I'm a bike mechanic by trade (havnt been working as one for a while) but in 30 years of working on bikes I've never had such a prick of a problem

Thread Information