Thread: South Island events, rides and bike reviews

Bike
    06 Cagiva Raptor 650ie

South Island events, rides and bike reviews

https://www.youtube.com/user/phonetic808

Not wishing to spam this but I have been beavering away on this channel as a motorcycle page for the last 4 years, Just 6 more subs till I hit the 1k mark. I put a lot of effort into making local content with the odd bike review. Its great to show off how amazing New Zealand biking culture is to the world.
    Feel free to share and subscribe. hoping to hit the 1k mark by tonight!

Cheers
    Jonathan

Bike
    '69 K0, '71 Stinger, '73 Z1, '74 AC50
    Nice work, Subbed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm livin' the dream.

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    Hey Jonathan

My father and i have been watching your channel for quite some time now and we have thoroughly enjoyed the slick, well presented and expertly edited videos you have produced.

Your videos rival the biggest vloggers in terms of quality content, and it's a crime that your channel doesn't have 50,000+ subs considering.

Please don't stop making them, and we look forward to all of your future vids!

Shane

Bike
    06 Cagiva Raptor 650ie

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    Hey Jonathan

My father and i have been watching your channel for quite some time now and we have thoroughly enjoyed the slick, well presented and expertly edited videos you have produced.

Your videos rival the biggest vloggers in terms of quality content, and it's a crime that your channel doesn't have 50,000+ subs considering.

Please don't stop making them, and we look forward to all of your future vids!

Shane
    Thanks, appreciate your feedback. Takes a lot of time to put these together especially with a small family, always on the lookout on content that is a little different and with a local flavour
    Cheers

Bike
    06 Cagiva Raptor 650ie

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by toycollector10 View Post
    Nice work, Subbed.
    Thanks mate, just tipped over the 1k mark

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie's Rides View Post
    Thanks, appreciate your feedback. Takes a lot of time to put these together especially with a small family, always on the lookout on content that is a little different and with a local flavour
    Cheers
    Totally understand fine sir! (I have dabbled in the whole Go pro vlogging / video editing myself in the past and my goodness, is it time consuming......)

Your style certainly is unique, and I think that the way you narrate with commentary post ride about what is being watched works really well.

Awesome to see that you have your priority's right though and put your son and your wife before the toys

Bike
    2000 Ducati 996S MY01
    Oh hey, I subbed to this a couple of months ago! Good material!

I first found it while looking for footrage of the street races around the country! Any plans of getting to one of the Nelson rounds?

I've never bothered putting voice overs or speech into any of the riding videos on my channel, I usually just cut up the ride into a chronological montage and whack some music on it haha :P

Thread Information