Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP $100 Betting Challenge 2018

Bike
    77 XL250
    $10 on Marquez for a podium @ 1.60. About as safe a bet as any at this stage I think. I will wait to see how Lorenzo looks before throwing more money around.

I really hope ol' 9 fingers has his race head on for the first race of the season. I hate to see someone of his ability farting about in the last 5 (funny though).
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    $10 on Marquez for a podium @ 1.60. About as safe a bet as any at this stage I think. I will wait to see how Lorenzo looks before throwing more money around.

I really hope ol' 9 fingers has his race head on for the first race of the season. I hate to see someone of his ability farting about in the last 5 (funny though).
    I'm not so sure about that. I'm thinking he may play it safe knowing he traditionally doesn't go that well there and just bring it home for points. I'm thinking in 4th.

All of my $100.00 is on Zarco. So it could well be a pretty quick challenge for me. But I was hoping to start with a hiss and a roar. That, and I don't really care as it was money for jam from the rugby.

Bike
    S1000RR

I'm in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. I'm thinking he may play it safe knowing he traditionally doesn't go that well there and just bring it home for points. I'm thinking in 4th.

All of my $100.00 is on Zarco. So it could well be a pretty quick challenge for me. But I was hoping to start with a hiss and a roar. That, and I don't really care as it was money for jam from the rugby.
    Ok got small bids on Lorenzo and Zarco for podium.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    77 XL250
    For a win or the place there Crasher? If he delivers then you would have to be champion 2 years running.

Bike
    Various things
    For a win or the place there Crasher? If he delivers then you would have to be champion 2 years running.
    For the win Bro. But as mentioned, it's a fucking long shot, and a sure way to lose the comp in the very first round. But hey, I'm without doubt keen on a long shot every now and then!

Bike
    S1000RR
    For the win Bro. But as mentioned, it's a fucking long shot, and a sure way to lose the comp in the very first round. But hey, I'm without doubt keen on a long shot every now and then!
    Good luck!! Having watching Zarco since 2015 I hope to see him flip a few times this season.

Bike
    77 XL250
    Fingers crossed from me too Crasher. A satellite bike winning the first race would be the ideal start for the season.

Bike
    77 XL250
    5 on Rins for a podium and a couple of tiny podium bets scattered around

Bike
    Various things
    Fingers crossed from me too Crasher. A satellite bike winning the first race would be the ideal start for the season.
    Well you know, I'm a total gambler. Obviously not a good one putting all of my early season eggs in the one basket. But hey...nothing ventured and all that.

Bike
    Various things
    Well, there ya go. Basket is broken and my betting challenge is all over! Thought I was looking good there for a few laps. If the first race is anything to go by, we're in for another cracking season. Bring it on, and best of luck to the peeps in this comp!

Bike
    S1000RR
    Well, there ya go. Basket is broken and my betting challenge is all over! Thought I was looking good there for a few laps. If the first race is anything to go by, we're in for another cracking season. Bring it on, and best of luck to the peeps in this comp!
    Heh! Yeah was very assuring for the first 3/4 of the race! Bad luck mate. Likewise I lost a bit with Lorenzo.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    Heh! Yeah was very assuring for the first 3/4 of the race! Bad luck mate. Likewise I lost a bit with Lorenzo.
    It's all good. That's why it's called gambling right! And yeah, looks like Lorenzo poss had a mech prob of some kind?

Bike
    77 XL250
    Gutted for you there Crasher. Zarco looked good there for a while (had $4 on him myself)
    I had $5 on Rins also and I felt he was going to do me proud - alas.

All up - 21 wagered and 16 won so down to 95 now. Roll on round 2

Bike
    Various things
    Gutted for you there Crasher. Zarco looked good there for a while (had $4 on him myself)

All up - 21 wagered and 16 won so down to 95 now. Roll on round 2
    Can't complain mate. Still in front from the rugger last week. Nice work, you're off to a way better start than me!

Bike
    77 XL250
    And another race is nigh, and I have no idea who will do well. Argieland has been (mostly) resurfaced and the weather looks dodgy. This could require careful study of FP 1 & 2 together with chicken entrail examination...

Thread Information