Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BOOS Hurting Us

Bike
    Suzuki Smash 2016. (Yes, really!)
    One of the worst problems here is a stupid law that states the most vulnerable road user is the most protected, ie a motorcyclist hits a pedestrian, he's at fault, regardless of the fact that said pedestrian may have just stepped out in front of him, leaving him no room to stop. Same applies with car/motorcycle, truck, bus/car and so on. It tend to make pedestrians think they are invincible!

I had an experience where a grandmother was walking her 3y/o grandson across a busy road and she was teaching him to put his hand up for me to stop. Luckily I was riding; imagine if it was an 18 wheeler. Can a three y/o judge the stopping distance required by an 18 wheeler?

BTW, I had a 6 second gap in front of me.
    "Statistics are used as a drunk uses lampposts - for support, not illumination."

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffyd View Post
    One of the worst problems here is a stupid law that states the most vulnerable road user is the most protected, ie a motorcyclist hits a pedestrian, he's at fault, regardless of the fact that said pedestrian may have just stepped out in front of him, leaving him no room to stop. Same applies with car/motorcycle, truck, bus/car and so on. It tend to make pedestrians think they are invincible!

I had an experience where a grandmother was walking her 3y/o grandson across a busy road and she was teaching him to put his hand up for me to stop. Luckily I was riding; imagine if it was an 18 wheeler. Can a three y/o judge the stopping distance required by an 18 wheeler?

BTW, I had a 6 second gap in front of me.
    there are places in [insert philanthropic forward thinking european nation like sweden] where they've removed all signs, lights, road markings etc.

and there's india.

so, like. fucken deal with it. or stop driving/riding.

Bike
    Suzuki Smash 2016. (Yes, really!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    there are places in [insert philanthropic forward thinking european nation like sweden] where they've removed all signs, lights, road markings etc.

and there's india.

so, like. fucken deal with it. or stop driving/riding.
    I'm not complaining, I am dealing/have dealt with it, CUNT! I was merely pointing out what happens in other parts of the world!
    "Statistics are used as a drunk uses lampposts - for support, not illumination."

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    well. that escalated quickly.

I'm not complaining,
    One of the worst problems here is a stupid law...
    whatevz nigga.

Thread Information