Thread: Warehouse Manukau parking

Bike
    16' xtz125e super-adventure, Ninja 650
    Blog Entries

Warehouse Manukau parking

just be careful parking at the warehouse manukau, if you park anywhere but a car park you'll get a ticket for $60 --- regardless of how courteous you park ($60 for less than 5 mins park )

have tried to appeal it, will see how it goes, "Elite parking services" .....

next time will be a dickhead and park in a car park V_V

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    It's private property, and a private company issuing you a 'fine', you could try this approach....

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-ze...authority.html
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    i got "ticketed" there aproximately a million years ago. for "over time" (i wasn't, i'd actually paid for a ticket and all)

i wrote a strongly worded and rather comical letter to the effect that their "officer" was a dropkick crackhead that couldn't fucking read.

never heard back.

not sure if it woulda been the same company, twas a fair wilee'go

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    It's private property, and a private company issuing you a 'fine', you could try this approach....

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-ze...authority.html
    linked from, and probably more pertinent:
    http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/money/...ng-ticket.html

FTP!

(it's funny how everyone believes teh govt/police have any more authority. but meh. baby steps for y'all.)

Bike
    1988 M17 CBR250R Honda
    Fairly sure there was something recently about the magnitude of the fine not reflecting the time spent or some such, and that while you had to pay something as a penalty it should reflect the actual duration and cost of the parking as opposed to a hyper inflated penalty.

Aka

Write in, give em a fiver for the parking, tell em they can shove the rest up their arse

Bike
    TF125
    Were you shopping at The Warehouse? In Manukau? Without a full PVC suit and breathing apparatus?

Ewww.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I know right, its like visiting a zoo... having talked to my brolaw who is a lawyer he says don't pay as it's illegal for them to fine any amount (can only charge for recovery of cost to remove) and they can't do jack to my credit rating so am gonna leave it at my letter sent to them asking for it to be retracted as its unjustifiable. (they also state after 7 days you will get charged another $30 then another $30 then another $60 if not paid on time --- which is also illegal, they cannot charge any interest on their cost to remove)

would be interested to see how often the tickets DO get paid

Bike
    2014 Honda VFR1200F
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubbo View Post
    I know right, its like visiting a zoo... having talked to my brolaw who is a lawyer he says don't pay as it's illegal for them to fine any amount (can only charge for recovery of cost to remove) and they can't do jack to my credit rating so am gonna leave it at my letter sent to them asking for it to be retracted as its unjustifiable. (they also state after 7 days you will get charged another $30 then another $30 then another $60 if not paid on time --- which is also illegal, they cannot charge any interest on their cost to remove)

would be interested to see how often the tickets DO get paid
    At least it wasn't wheel clamped. $180 pay now !!!

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk
    bikes and babes are best naked

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    MONEYI don't have any
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I found I had a fluffy seam when my crotch got wet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lula View Post
    Pussy forget about him.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jafar View Post
    At least it wasn't wheel clamped. $180 pay now !!!
    At least it would STILL be in the car park when her returned ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    if it were wheel clamped i'd just drag it onto public land (only 115kg lol) but had they got my bike "towed" i'd have to pay for the tow fee, but because its just a paper with a faux fine (which is illegal) they won't get anything ---- GG really. Have sent a letter to warehouse manukau manager to let them know they missed out on a couple hundy in revenue as I didnt return in the car after work to buy what I had planned to during this lunch break

Bike
    Blog Entries
    being bored at work I found a few simple searches came back with a lot about these guys including their directors as well as the current share holder's addresses along with addresses of current "directors"

--- also found this on facebook (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EPS.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	231.5 KB 
ID:	335008) which is a post about the same group who were doing the clamping --- I notice the current shareholders used to own the companies that did all the savage clamping a while ago then it when into liquidation with a few thousand owed to debtors... a con-couple who live in whangamata-

with the 2 "current" directors i've checked out their houses and vehicles --- one guy is an ex-army guy which I have some access into his records. interesting stuff, he tried to be a contract operator for a while before going full civi with this con of a job (Hi Steve if you're on here...)

Thread Information