Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen Bike, Auckland Airport.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Boy View Post
    Have sent you a PM.
    Karma get the barstard . If stealing u imagine rest of his life lived in same sad manner . No goals disapline .

Whats wrong with cops . No evidence to bloody lazy more like or just tuunel vision . Alot of them are not to bright .
    Unm empy truck drives in bikes on the back licence plate bingo everdence . My dads scooter stolen . Guy crashs by the hospital . Police talk to the guy . Oh he said he didint steal it , found it . Was a friend . ( i forget was 20 years ago .) outcome no one was charged bike written off .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Out the 5 6 criminal matters my family have reported cant think of one thats even been takin to court . Oh yes one . Then got slap with wet bus ticket . Was told to face music to my father . When it affected me more . Forget what the call . It u go to a place and netural dude mediates a talk :-) . Guy chickened out both times or . Chouldint be bothered . Never told if he had penelity . Because this . Most prob . Knew be no come backs anyways . Actaully was a so called friend of a nephew . Smashed into my mothers house night before her funneral .went trough he things . Left his blood on window . Was pissed said needed take a leak (year right ) this was bel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    SV1000, RG500, RD350
    Quote Originally Posted by CamJ View Post
    Update to the airport theft saga: Monday the 22nd of Jan at 0319hrs Skygate have observed a Toyota van enter the carpark with a trailer, at 0328hrs the van drives out of the carpark with two motorcycles on the trailer, covered with a tarpaulin.

Cops called me the other day and said they have a suspect but no evidence. Case closed.

Lesson for the day: a security system is only as good as the operator: therefore take the bus.

Cops dont even turn up to investigate burglaries, even if you can tell them the address of the person and have a tracker showing it is there. In some cases, even the name of the person who did it - doesn't come much easier than that. Don't come whinging to me if the police need help and the public laugh at them and give them the same level of service as they provide.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Peace through superior firepower...
    Build your own dyno - PM me for the link of if you want to use it (bring beer)

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffm View Post
    Cops dont even turn up to investigate burglaries, even if you can tell them the address of the person and have a tracker showing it is there. In some cases, even the name of the person who did it - doesn't come much easier than that. Don't come whinging to me if the police need help and the public laugh at them and give them the same level of service as they provide.
    Yes but... the road toll is coming down! Ooopppss.. no it's not. I got confused. Something was coming down... but can't remember right now.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

Follow Vinny's MX racing on www.mxvinny.com

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    Yes but... the road toll is coming down! Ooopppss.. no it's not. I got confused. Something was coming down... but can't remember right now.
    police staff numbers?

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    police staff numbers?
    Just remembered! Peoples expectation to have theft and burglaries solved! That's what is coming down.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

Follow Vinny's MX racing on www.mxvinny.com

Bike
    2012 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    So do I have any faith in the courts? The taxi driver who knocked me off my bike got convicted of Dangerous driving causing injury and Leaving the scene of an accident. He retained his license because he was the sole earner in the family.

If he was so worried about his income he should have been more careful about his driving and he should have come over to me to check if I was alright (I had a dislocated shoulder, 3 torn rotator cuff tendons and an ambulance came and parked up on the grass verge to take me to hospital).

So I reckon we set up a desirable model motorbike with a tracker and about 1 kg of semtex under the seat, park it at the airport, watch the tracker and when it moves off from the airport wait until it becomes stationary for some time then click the switch which says "Boom!"

That way we'd be doing the dozy magistrates a favour, they wouldn't even have to get out of bed in the morning. And filthy thieves would probably hesitate before pinching another bike.

JK
    There are two songs, "Stairway to Heaven" and "Highway to Hell" which I think give an indication of expected traffic flow

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    Just remembered! Peoples expectation to have theft and burglaries solved! That's what is coming down.
    i would have thought once it got to "fuckall" (passed that a few years back) then any further reduction would be statistically irrelevant...

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Steve View Post
    So I reckon we set up a desirable model motorbike with a tracker and about 1 kg of semtex under the seat, park it at the airport, watch the tracker and when it moves off from the airport wait until it becomes stationary for some time then click the switch which says "Boom!"

JK
    You wouldn't need that much...

A small strategically placed charge under the seat would cause some life altering and permanent changes ......
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    GSX-S1000GT/DR 650

Update

So - I received an e-mail last week from a Police Sgt to say that my Guzzi has been recovered from an address in Manukau and asking me to get hold of the insurance company so that they can collect the bike from their pound.

I'd already received my payout a week or so before this so the bike's now the property of the insurance company.

Whilst it's good to see that the police managed to find it I'm also quite glad that I didn't have to go through the hassle of getting the bike back, getting it fixed and so on. I've no particular axe to grind with the police so this seems to be a rare positive for them.

May the lowlife who did pinch it take a long walk off a short pier. As we say here at work:

Sometimes certain people just need a High Five...

In the head...

With a chair!

Have a good day all!

Thread Information