Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate bike shops

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    A solar powered light would cost them fuck all. And no doubt would result in a lot less cleaning .........
    dead easy, the point is the company has hired something out that useless for 12 hours of the timeframe, there's a pretty simple solution too, nobody cares these days.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    people don't give a fuck, just went to weekend event where there were twenty portaloos with not one single light, why don't the hire company simply as if they are used at night, not rocket surgery?
    And you just know in a crowd of 20,000 qued up to use them some fucker is going to put the seat cover down.... which leads to a golden shower experience for the people thereafter in the que......
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    people don't give a fuck, just went to weekend event where there were twenty portaloos with not one single light, why don't the hire company simply as if they are used at night, not rocket surgery?
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I went to a trail ride yesterday and there was only the farmers long drop. Middle of the day and pitch black. Was under cover. Didn' they think to whap a roof board out?

Had to do things by feel and approximation.
    Well, to bring things back on target, so to speak, I've used a lot of bike shop toilets - and they've all had light bulbs. Some have even worked.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Well, to bring things back on target, so to speak, I've used a lot of bike shop toilets - and they've all had light bulbs. Some have even worked.
    honda in ashburton with a handlebar lever to flush...

Thread Information