Thread: Canterbury KB Dave Moss Suspension ride 11/3.

Bike
    Blandit 1200, DRZ250 K, Beta xtrainer

Canterbury KB Dave Moss Suspension ride 11/3.

Hi all. Dave has asked me to organise a suspension tuning ride. This is scheduled for the morning of 11/3. Dave's rides work like this; we meet at a central point and Dave will set up each rider's bikes for sag and geometry, with ballpark rebound and compression settings. The ride will progress to a second meeting point, where Dave will review his settings with the now warmed up suspension. We will move to the third phase, over a more hilly route. On the third stop, Dave will work with each rider, asking for feedback[you dont have to be an expert!] and assessing tyre wear patterns. When all the bikes are done, Dave will field your questions and talk of his experiences and riding philosophies. There is usually a fourth and final stop so Dave can confirm and finalise his adjustments on your bike. Cost has previously been $110 per rider but I would need to confirm that. You dont need a fully adjustable bike to benefit. Dave also works on rider ergonomics. You will learn heaps and be surprised how much better your bike feels. Dave has done my bikes for years now and I never get over his vast knowledge and ability to really make suspension work well.
    If you are keen, let me know asap by pm. Limit of 12 bikes. First in, first served.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    I can highly recommend this , transforms your ride plus gain usefull knowledge from an expert.

Having a suspension tuner riding with you on the roads you ride is very rare down here.

Bike
    S1000RR
    +1

Participation highly recommended. Doesn't necessarily have to involve suspension tuning on your bike. He's a great bloke to chat with and ask any questions regards to motorcycling.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    Blandit 1200, DRZ250 K, Beta xtrainer
    Dave is heading to Nelson on Saturday. If you want a bike setup, he has a few spaces left Friday evening at my house in Lincoln. Sixty dollars a bike. PM me if this is of interest to you.

Thread Information