Thread: Lowest of the low

Bike
    Guzzi's , Gilera Saturno

Lowest of the low

I hate motorcycle thieves and think their pink bits should be cut off and stuffed in their mouths.
    THIS is a new level of low.
    Young tracksuit clad lowlifes from Bristol (chavs is the term for these housing estate scum) steal motorcycles and then ransom them on instagram (the photo sharing site thing)
    taunting owners (and the police) with pictures of their bikes.
    The latest crime was torching some old fellows 1951 Triumph and then posting a video of it on fire.
    Just this morning they posted an new ducati in the back of their transit. There are a lot of people wanting to kill them and I'm not surprised.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...rrests-1214456
    Last edited by Paulo; 16th February 2018 at 09:45. Reason: clarity

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    chav = council housed and violent
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    S1000RR
    I approve of reinstating capital punishment.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    I approve of reinstating capital punishment.
    Oh it won't need reinstating, for them lads will likely have a hiding come their way before long...

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Another Country going to the shitter that I have lost interest in visiting again.

What I don't get is the ones who come to live in NZ all whinge about everything NZ and wank on about how great the motherland is ...........

Bike
    It was on the good
    Bristol was well and truly fucked 20 years ago so no surprises there.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    What I don't get is the ones who come to live in NZ all whinge about everything NZ and wank on about how great the motherland is ...........
    You've never had mushy peas have you?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure how much is "media beat up" but there are potentially a number of worrying trends in the green and pleasant. The law gets heavy with people carrying a knife so now they throw acid. Or the guys who steal scooters and use them to commit robberies.

We may be behind the times here, but that ain't all bad.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Bristol was well and truly fucked 20 years ago so no surprises there.

You've never had mushy peas have you?

No. I worked with a lovely English born lady a few years back and she raved about them. I have seen tins of them at the Super - maybe it is time to experience the mushy pea.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Another Country going to the shitter that I have lost interest in visiting again.

As an ex-Pom (emigrated in 1975), it makes me cringe too. I worked with a few people like this before retirement. Interestingly, one of them sent his wife back to the UK on a scouting trip in preparation for moving back. She lasted a month before coming back and saying there was no way they were going back to live there. To his credit, the husband kept his mouth shut after that. What we found was that for our particular industry, a lot of the UK people we recruited came from big cities and were used to "laid on" entertainments and the pub scene etc rather than making their own fun, particularly outdoor stuff.

Mushy peas........ an acquired taste but I love 'em. Lots of salt and pepper. Our kids hate them. None of this tinned rubbish. Get the dried split peas, soak them for a while and then simmer for half an hour minimum. The perfect accompaniment to steak and kidney pudding.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    As an ex-Pom (emigrated in 1975), it makes me cringe too. I worked with a few people like this before retirement. Interestingly, one of them sent his wife back to the UK on a scouting trip in preparation for moving back. She lasted a month before coming back and saying there was no way they were going back to live there. To his credit, the husband kept his mouth shut after that. What we found was that for our particular industry, a lot of the UK people we recruited came from big cities and were used to "laid on" entertainments and the pub scene etc rather than making their own fun, particularly outdoor stuff.

Mushy peas........ an acquired taste but I love 'em. Lots of salt and pepper. Our kids hate them. None of this tinned rubbish. Get the dried split peas, soak them for a while and then simmer for half an hour minimum. The perfect accompaniment to steak and kidney pudding.
    If I may - having left the home of stottie cakes, saveloys and peas pudding......

Dried blue or marrowfat peas, soaked overnight and cooked in ham stock. Salt and pepper, add mashed potato and a family size pie, per portion.

The UK is knackered. Happy people usually have Alzheimers and remember nothing after 1968.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    If I may - having left the home of stottie cakes, saveloys and peas pudding......

Dried blue or marrowfat peas, soaked overnight and cooked in ham stock. Salt and pepper, add mashed potato and a family size pie, per portion.

The UK is knackered. Happy people usually have Alzheimers and remember nothing after 1968.

Hahahaha - brilliant! I remember the blue tablet that used to come in the bags of peas to aid soaking and cooking!

Last time I was back was in 2003. Whilst I still love the UK for its tradition and contribution in past world affairs, it's lost a lot of the values which Kiwis still hold dear. I know that it's a highly personal thing about what constitutes "home" but the simple test for me is that no matter where we travel elsewhere in the world, I can't keep the grin of my face when we fly back into NZ.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Hahahaha - brilliant! I remember the blue tablet that used to come in the bags of peas to aid soaking and cooking!

Last time I was back was in 2003. Whilst I still love the UK for its tradition and contribution in past world affairs, it's lost a lot of the values which Kiwis still hold dear. I know that it's a highly personal thing about what constitutes "home" but the simple test for me is that no matter where we travel elsewhere in the world, I can't keep the grin of my face when we fly back into NZ.
    A kindred spirit.
    I went back to the UK for a visit after living in NZ for a few years. I quickly realised that people had become a lot more defensive and fearful in England, Scotland is still a great place.
    Flying back into NZ was one of the happiest moments of my life. As the plane banked over the Manukau harbour prior to landing I had an overwhelming feeling of coming home. At the immigration check the officer checked my passport, handed it back and said "Welcome home". I could have hugged him.

The blue packet is bicarb. You add a bit when you soak the peas.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    chav = council housed and violent
    Cunts=caravan utilizing nomadic travelers.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Generally, I agree. I have a good excuse to use that acronym now. Cheers.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Cool, I assume you are working on one for horse floats?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information