Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike Pero Motofest Hampton Downs March 3 and 4

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    did you enjoy the meeting ?
    Was out riding myself and remembered late to try CTAS. Saw Bugden win a sbk race and then a few laps of the sidecars after, but then they stopped it,blow up or oil spill ?
    But yes hearing the TZ gave me a twitch... lol

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    Does a bear shit in the woods! Though I might have used a few extra heart beats over the weekend with Robbie on the big dog....
    yeah i knew you did, comment was directed at garry

Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Was out riding myself and remembered late to try CTAS. Saw Bugden win a sbk race and then a few laps of the sidecars after, but then they stopped it,blow up or oil spill ?
    But yes hearing the TZ gave me a twitch... lol
    but you've been on here for years bleating about the old days, and telling us how the meetings are overseas are an d when it's brought to us you didn't bother to go or support it, generation X eh!

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    yeah i knew you did, comment was directed at garry

but you've been on here for years bleating about the old days, and telling us how the meetings are overseas are an d when it's brought to us you didn't bother to go or support it, generation X eh!
    Still favour the old era Spyda. The fact that some old Champs came here to do parade laps isn't enough for me to go.
    Loved hearing the old TZ tho .(thanks again Malcy ).
    Bugden went well , but the rest of the show isn't for me anymore.Rather have a ride myself ,(but not on tracks,far too old and dottery for that).
    I don't collect bikes,but prefer new ones to own and ride. I know my days of doing that are numbered .
    My love of GPs is even fading a bit,but at the mo I still manage to be enthused enough to travel to select meetings.
    But don't doubt my love of bikes,I just do it my way.

(Generation baby boomer, I'll be 69 next month. ) G xxxxxxx

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    But don't doubt my love of bikes,I just do it my way.

(Generation baby boomer, I'll be 69 next month. ) G xxxxxxx
    yip, it's your life you live it the way you want to, they weren't going to have ctas there, trying to get people to the track but he was there and his footage around for us to see it again and again.

Bike
    Exercycle
    yip, it's your life you live it the way you want to, they weren't going to have ctas there, trying to get people to the track but he was there and his footage around for us to see it again and again.
    Not having CTAS there is a tad Auckland-centered. It was a round of the NZ National champs and the rest of NZ has a pretty good right to see it.

Glad he managed to sneak in....Even if I can't personally see CTAS.....

Bike
    TF125
    The Kawasaki Trail Ride was pretty choice. Had a mooch around the pits, looked like a good event.

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    i was a little dissapointed with the legends parade as they all go around in one big lump meaning there's a lot of dead track in between and one can't hear the individual bikes which is a huge part of the experience, just an observation really.
    I never talked to Robbie about that and we were pitted down in #5/6 as you know, and was racing my own bike as well, so I never heard any of the legends briefings, assuming there was one.

But Robbie's view was " give them a fucking horn display" not just riding around! So, he made lots of noise and speed! I think he was saying "whoa, horsey" a few times getting it hauled up for turn one.....he did mention that he cooked the front brakes and had some pad knock back in the last session. (and it's not like the brakes are not speccy, just inside the rule limits!). he sure took a few heart beats off my life expectancy, but well well worth the trade.....

Bike
    RD350LC
    Hey there mrmalcy many thanks for bringing your tz along and letting Robbie ride it. I was there Sunday took the rz350 for an outing.
    It was a great day got my pic with Randy. Cool video I shared it on my fb page too.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rxa-t...ature=youtu.be

Settle in with a coffee - it’s an hour long. Focus in on the legends and the sbk class, but still a bloody good thing to have in front of the public, full stop.

Okay, I’m a little biased, but hell the only thing worse than being talked about, is NOT being talked about...

Thread Information