Thread: NorthWest 200

Bike
    77 XL250

NorthWest 200

NorthWest 200 this weekend. First practice lice on BBC now at https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/north...eland/43798025
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    moped
    Great to see our Kiwi boy Dan Mettam doing really well over there and settled into the Irish Road Racing. First time racing in Ireland at the "Cookstown 100" with a win in Super Sport B race and a second in the Super twin race, how cool is that.
    We have been watching it on SKY Sport "Road Racing Series", good coverage of the racing. I would like to now his thoughts on the circuit, as it looks like a narrow one way bumpy slippery goat track, lined with high hedges and walls.
    Think he will be at the "North West" this weekend, but from what i hear he has had a wrist injury. Good work Dan keeping the Kiwi Dream alive.

Good write up and link here.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/northern-ireland/44140111

Bike
    2 675R's & a Tracer GT
    17th in the supersport 600 this morning (our time). Looks like DNQ'd for the Supertwins, I would suspect, not enough laps. As they need to do a certain ammount of laps at qualifying pace, not just one.

The boy is going very well though.
    Do us all a favour, by bringing yourself up to speed, before pulling onto the motorway.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by rustys View Post
    Great to see our Kiwi boy Dan Mettam doing really well over there and settled into the Irish Road Racing. First time racing in Ireland at the "Cookstown 100" with a win in Super Sport B race and a second in the Super twin race, how cool is that.
    We have been watching it on SKY Sport "Road Racing Series", good coverage of the racing. I would like to now his thoughts on the circuit, as it looks like a narrow one way bumpy slippery goat track, lined with high hedges and walls.
    Think he will be at the "North West" this weekend, but from what i hear he has had a wrist injury. Good work Dan keeping the Kiwi Dream alive.

Good write up and link here.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/northern-ireland/44140111
    i think he was on the front row of the b group at the NW200 which would have been interesting to maybe have some clear road in front.... watched a little bit of it, same shit coverage year after year, top six riders only on screen, once the winning bikes crossed the line they follow them into the pits, don't wait for the others, when will they think to cover it better?

Bike
    moped
    Quote Originally Posted by manxkiwi View Post
    17th in the supersport 600 this morning (our time). Looks like DNQ'd for the Supertwins, I would suspect, not enough laps. As they need to do a certain ammount of laps at qualifying pace, not just one.

The boy is going very well though.
    Thats ok, useing his head and settling into it slowly, as its all new to him, good lad.. Probably the conditions are not the best pretty blustery winds and the odd showers from what i saw.

Thread Information