Thread: Mike Pero MotoFest Legends Dinner photos, 3 March 2018

Bike
    miWhodeXD

Mike Pero MotoFest Legends Dinner photos, 3 March 2018

Bike
    S1000RR
    Amazing photos again. Lots of famous faces there.. Were you invited personally to do events coverage for the dinner?

Always found myself tricky using a flash. What settings and setup did you us? Did you use a flash diffuser of some kind?

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    miWhodeXD
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    Amazing photos again. Lots of famous faces there.. Were you invited personally to do events coverage for the dinner?

Always found myself tricky using a flash. What settings and setup did you us? Did you use a flash diffuser of some kind?
    I paid online to attend the dinner. Drinks were not included!

Yes, flash is tricky. I bounced flash off the ceiling for some shots with a pop-up white fill-in plastic card that is built into the Canon 600EX-RT. I did also use the built-in diffuser for direct flash shots. I use the camera (5D MK IV) in manual and allow ETTL to control the flash. I also use flash compensation to lower the flash power if subjects are coming out too bright.

Bike
    miWhodeXD
    Oh, and I use an external battery pack , the Canon CP-E3, otherwise the flash batteries would not last long and do tend to overheat with repeated flashes.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_Toman View Post
    I paid online to attend the dinner. Drinks were not included!

Yes, flash is tricky. I bounced flash off the ceiling for some shots with a pop-up white fill-in plastic card that is built into the Canon 600EX-RT. I did also use the built-in diffuser for direct flash shots. I use the camera (5D MK IV) in manual and allow ETTL to control the flash. I also use flash compensation to lower the flash power if subjects are coming out too bright.
    Wow okay you got the gear and skills. Well done!

Surely Mike Pero would be interested in the photos? Did you offer selling them?

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    miWhodeXD
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    Wow okay you got the gear and skills. Well done!

Surely Mike Pero would be interested in the photos? Did you offer selling them?
    I've sold a few and I'm waiting to hear from others who may want them for their web sites and promotions.

Thread Information