Thread: Cnell bike jeans

Bike
    Suzuki DR650SE/BMW F800GS

Cnell bike jeans

Anyone with experience of Cnell PJM065 Kevlar bike jeans. They look good on paper, what are they like round your important parts.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Cant speak from experience of cnell, I've used Rhino from Lifestyle for the past 10 years or so, they're bloody good, I've ben to cnells store, most of their stuff is well priced, some not but the overriding impression is that you get what you pay for.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    I had a pair of Rhino kevlar lined jeans until they "shrunk" in the wardrobe... They were okay, but now I'd be looking for jeans with full kevlar lining. Or buying something else...
    Last edited by Moi; 6th August 2018 at 20:00. Reason: I need to fire the proof-reader...

Bike
    16' xtz125e super-adventure, Ninja 650
    Blog Entries
    cnell gear is shit mate, I use Resurgence jeans as my daily work / commute pants and have held up over a year with next to no wear and easy to keep clean --- the liner isnt supposed to loose its strength like kevlar does when it gets wet but not too keen to test that out

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubbo View Post
    cnell gear is shit mate, I use Resurgence jeans as my daily work / commute pants and have held up over a year with next to no wear and easy to keep clean --- the liner isnt supposed to loose its strength like kevlar does when it gets wet but not too keen to test that out
    I had a pair of resurgance on when i had an accident. Ambos struggled to cut em off

Thread Information