Thread: Wanting to Trade KDX Exhaust

Bike
    2002, Kawasaki KDX 200

Wanting to Trade KDX Exhaust

Hi,

I would like a stock KDX silencer and pipe, I currently have an aftermarket one, does anyone want to swap? The pipe has a couple of dents as per normal, but seems in good nick, I just need a quieter pipe as mine is too loud.

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    If you don't have any luck finding a freebie, Ring Chapman's Kawasaki & ask for Pete in the workshop....We used to swap out OEM pipes off the majority of the new KDXs when doing PDs for new owners and the last ones sold were getting put out with FMF upgrades so all the stock pipes were kept in our parts storage had about thirty of them stored at one point.
    Dave is too tight to get rid of anything so they'll still be there probably in the dead stock container over with the 2nd hand bikes across the road from the store

Bike
    2002, Kawasaki KDX 200
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    If you don't have any luck finding a freebie, Ring Chapman's Kawasaki & ask for Pete in the workshop....We used to swap out OEM pipes off the majority of the new KDXs when doing PDs for new owners and the last ones sold were getting put out with FMF upgrades so all the stock pipes were kept in our parts storage had about thirty of them stored at one point.
    Dave is too tight to get rid of anything so they'll still be there probably in the dead stock container over with the 2nd hand bikes across the road from the store
    Awesome, thanks for the tip, I think it is an FMF pipe on my bike.

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    Quote Originally Posted by Hads View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the tip, I think it is an FMF pipe on my bike.
    If it is then take the silencer apart repack it all your open road running you would've burnt all the packing out.
    But if you're really after a whole system Chappie should have the majority of what we swapped out left. I did ten one morning and boxed them all up off the last run of KDXs we recieved

Thread Information