Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RC30 What does this mean?

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    if it's the gas ruling my understanding it's a government driven thing about the something in the gas, motorcycling australia had their hands tied?
    when i sent the roberts bikes over last year the penny dropped while they were on the water that they had older pads that likely contained asbestos. I near shit myself as they are becoming so tough on that shit coming into their country that it's a joke, but it's their call.....
    Correct, but Roger never used it.
    They tried to make it look like that was the reason he pulled out.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    if it's the gas ruling my understanding it's a government driven thing about the something in the gas, motorcycling australia had their hands tied?
    when i sent the roberts bikes over last year the penny dropped while they were on the water that they had older pads that likely contained asbestos. I near shit myself as they are becoming so tough on that shit coming into their country that it's a joke, but it's their call.....
    Funny they would be worried about a 100 liters of avgas when they had 12 above ground Nuclear test carried out there, ESP considering the Asbestos in those brake pads was likely mined there anyway and they still produce 1/3 of the worlds uranium.

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information