Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 103

Thread: Speed camera flashed at 182kph

  1. #61
    Join Date
    5th December 2009 - 12:32
    Bike
    Black as
    Location
    Te Mosgiel
    Posts
    2,722
    Not sure how else this was going to end...............

    http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-englan...cameras-jailed

  2. #62
    Join Date
    27th February 2005 - 08:47
    Bike
    a red heap
    Location
    towel wronger
    Posts
    6,506
    how do they know it was you riding?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    20th January 2008 - 17:29
    Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Location
    Auckland NZ's Epicentre
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    how do they know it was you riding?
    Yeah, If it was me I'd be saying my Wife was riding it as her 1985 licence is still valid and buy her an E Bike for work.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    19th January 2013 - 16:56
    Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Location
    The Isthmus
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Not sure how else this was going to end...............

    http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-englan...cameras-jailed
    I wonder what was worse? getting 8 months in jail or telling his wife that she's now a crim's mole...

  5. #65
    Join Date
    13th April 2007 - 17:09
    Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Location
    K K K
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I wonder what was worse? getting 8 months in jail or telling his wife that she's now a crim's mole...
    If you want 'OUT' of a marriage, that's the way to sort that one out

  6. #66
    Join Date
    19th January 2013 - 16:56
    Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Location
    The Isthmus
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    If you want 'OUT' of a marriage, that's the way to sort that one out
    "Mildred, where's your Tim?"
    "In jail..."
    "Well done dear!"

  7. #67
    Join Date
    13th February 2006 - 13:12
    Bike
    raptor 1000
    Location
    Dunedin
    Posts
    2,856
    i know of someone in a WRX that passed a row of slow cars being held up by a old shitter towing a big yacht, they had sat behind them for ages and no one would pass, big long straight, no on coming cars, the driver passed the line doing north of 180, pulled in and began braking when a rozzer came round the corner, heavy braking ensued, resulted in being stopped miles down the road cos the cop couldnt get past the fucktard doing 70ks, was clocked at 111 was told to slow down , no ticket

  8. #68
    Join Date
    13th April 2007 - 17:09
    Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Location
    K K K
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    i know of someone in a WRX that passed a row of slow cars being held up by a old shitter towing a big yacht, they had sat behind them for ages and no one would pass, big long straight, no on coming cars, the driver passed the line doing north of 180, pulled in and began braking when a rozzer came round the corner, heavy braking ensued, resulted in being stopped miles down the road cos the cop couldnt get past the fucktard doing 70ks, was clocked at 111 was told to slow down , no ticket
    Not one of your younger cops then

  9. #69
    Join Date
    23rd October 2013 - 18:30
    Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Location
    Tauranga
    Posts
    1,278
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    i know of someone in a WRX that passed a row of slow cars being held up by a old shitter towing a big yacht, they had sat behind them for ages and no one would pass, big long straight, no on coming cars, the driver passed the line doing north of 180, pulled in and began braking when a rozzer came round the corner, heavy braking ensued, resulted in being stopped miles down the road cos the cop couldnt get past the fucktard doing 70ks, was clocked at 111 was told to slow down , no ticket
    Cops, on average, are fucking idiots and civil parasites.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    13th April 2018 - 20:36
    Bike
    2015 CBR1000rr
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    97
    Corrections Department message: When it's not moving, it's spelt stationary. If you mean letters and envelopes, you use stationery. My advice is that you think e is for envelope when you want to use stationery.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    23rd March 2013 - 12:52
    Bike
    2004ZX6R
    Location
    THE VILLAGE
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    i know of someone in a WRX that passed a row of slow cars being held up by a old shitter towing a big yacht, they had sat behind them for ages and no one would pass, big long straight, no on coming cars, the driver passed the line doing north of 180, pulled in and began braking when a rozzer came round the corner, heavy braking ensued, resulted in being stopped miles down the road cos the cop couldnt get past the fucktard doing 70ks, was clocked at 111 was told to slow down , no ticket
    I was in a similar situation on my 636, passed cars and slowed down, POPO clocked me at 186 (slowing down ) pulled me over cpl kms down road, gave me warning to slow down and let me go on my way

  12. #72
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    14,429
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post

    Suck it up. That's a silly speed.
    Get a fucking grip man. How fast can you travel on an Autoban?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    9th January 2005 - 22:12
    Bike
    Street Triple R
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    7,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Get a fucking grip man. How fast can you travel on an Autoban?
    All roads are autobahns - if you have the correct attitude.
    In the white room, with black curtains, at the station

  14. #74
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    14,429
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    All roads are autobahns - if you have the correct attitude.
    I had some zitty faced cunt pull me over on the Desert Road years ago whilst I was doing 120kph in my XJR Jag. He started to give me a lecture in the dangers of doing those sort of speeds. He looked a lil shocked when I told him he could either give me the ticket, or the lecture, but fuck off if you think you can do both. Seeing as he was already writing out the ticket, I was in no mood for the wanky lecture from some wankstain that had prob been driving for less than a couple of years.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    13th June 2010 - 17:47
    Bike
    Exercycle
    Location
    Out in the cold
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I had some zitty faced cunt pull me over on the Desert Road years ago whilst I was doing 120kph in my XJR Jag. He started to give me a lecture in the dangers of doing those sort of speeds. He looked a lil shocked when I told him he could either give me the ticket, or the lecture, but fuck off if you think you can do both. Seeing as he was already writing out the ticket, I was in no mood for the wanky lecture from some wankstain that had prob been driving for less than a couple of years.
    On my way home from work some years back, on a big trail bike I'd built. Did 50 kph through a tightish bit of up and down with a cop on my tail. Got pulled over and he started to read me the lecture before I'd got my helmet off....When he saw the white hair he shut up abruptly. He said I should know better - I said, don't judge a book by it's cover or a rider by the bike....I then asked if there was anything else he wanted to say ? No ? Bye then.
    I will no longer see PM's on this a/c. If you wish to PM me, use grumphv2 a/c please - and include an email address if you require a reply.
    Thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •