Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Speed camera flashed at 182kph

Bike
    It was on the good
    Not sure how else this was going to end...............

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-englan...cameras-jailed

Bike
    a red heap
    how do they know it was you riding?

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    how do they know it was you riding?
    Yeah, If it was me I'd be saying my Wife was riding it as her 1985 licence is still valid and buy her an E Bike for work.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Not sure how else this was going to end...............

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-englan...cameras-jailed
    I wonder what was worse? getting 8 months in jail or telling his wife that she's now a crim's mole...

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I wonder what was worse? getting 8 months in jail or telling his wife that she's now a crim's mole...
    If you want 'OUT' of a marriage, that's the way to sort that one out

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    If you want 'OUT' of a marriage, that's the way to sort that one out
    "Mildred, where's your Tim?"
    "In jail..."
    "Well done dear!"

Bike
    raptor 1000
    i know of someone in a WRX that passed a row of slow cars being held up by a old shitter towing a big yacht, they had sat behind them for ages and no one would pass, big long straight, no on coming cars, the driver passed the line doing north of 180, pulled in and began braking when a rozzer came round the corner, heavy braking ensued, resulted in being stopped miles down the road cos the cop couldnt get past the fucktard doing 70ks, was clocked at 111 was told to slow down , no ticket

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    i know of someone in a WRX that passed a row of slow cars being held up by a old shitter towing a big yacht, they had sat behind them for ages and no one would pass, big long straight, no on coming cars, the driver passed the line doing north of 180, pulled in and began braking when a rozzer came round the corner, heavy braking ensued, resulted in being stopped miles down the road cos the cop couldnt get past the fucktard doing 70ks, was clocked at 111 was told to slow down , no ticket
    Not one of your younger cops then

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Cops, on average, are fucking idiots and civil parasites.

Bike
    Dad's garage (That I'm allowed to touch)
    Corrections Department message: When it's not moving, it's spelt stationary. If you mean letters and envelopes, you use stationery. My advice is that you think e is for envelope when you want to use stationery.

Bike
    2004ZX6R
    I was in a similar situation on my 636, passed cars and slowed down, POPO clocked me at 186 (slowing down ) pulled me over cpl kms down road, gave me warning to slow down and let me go on my way

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post

Suck it up. That's a silly speed.
    Get a fucking grip man. How fast can you travel on an Autoban?

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Get a fucking grip man. How fast can you travel on an Autoban?
    All roads are autobahns - if you have the correct attitude.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    All roads are autobahns - if you have the correct attitude.
    I had some zitty faced cunt pull me over on the Desert Road years ago whilst I was doing 120kph in my XJR Jag. He started to give me a lecture in the dangers of doing those sort of speeds. He looked a lil shocked when I told him he could either give me the ticket, or the lecture, but fuck off if you think you can do both. Seeing as he was already writing out the ticket, I was in no mood for the wanky lecture from some wankstain that had prob been driving for less than a couple of years.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I had some zitty faced cunt pull me over on the Desert Road years ago whilst I was doing 120kph in my XJR Jag. He started to give me a lecture in the dangers of doing those sort of speeds. He looked a lil shocked when I told him he could either give me the ticket, or the lecture, but fuck off if you think you can do both. Seeing as he was already writing out the ticket, I was in no mood for the wanky lecture from some wankstain that had prob been driving for less than a couple of years.
    On my way home from work some years back, on a big trail bike I'd built. Did 50 kph through a tightish bit of up and down with a cop on my tail. Got pulled over and he started to read me the lecture before I'd got my helmet off....When he saw the white hair he shut up abruptly. He said I should know better - I said, don't judge a book by it's cover or a rider by the bike....I then asked if there was anything else he wanted to say ? No ? Bye then.

Thread Information