Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Speed camera flashed at 182kph

Bike
    Ninja 300
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    You're a bit special, aren't you? How about you give us a picture of your penis too - I bet its huge and veiny.
    Eh? That big penis joke usually means you ARE showing off/bragging about something. You seen the responses on this thread? The whole things a my dick is bigger than yours

Bike
    KTM
    Grassington driver who swore at speed cameras jailed
    A driver caught swearing at speed cameras three times in less than a week has been jailed for eight months.

Timothy Hill, 67, was pictured making rude gestures as he drove along the A19 in North Yorkshire in December.

Police discovered he had a device fitted in his car to jam the cameras that he later tried to destroy when officers began investigating.

Hill, of Old Mill Lane, Grassington, near Skipton, admitted four counts of perverting the course of justice.

So did he go to jail (which is fucking bullshit btw) for the jamming device or for throwing a finger at a camera?
    Either way, that's some bullshit

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    Everything about newer bikes, with all their advanced gismos, makes harder to judge your speed.

s:
    Cobblers!!!
    That dial thingy or (digital readout) right in front of you makes it very easy to judge your speed if you care to glance down at it. If you haven't got the time to look at it you are prolly going fast enough to get pinged by the pigs.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I'd tell ya what I really think, but can't, as I'm in the naughty corner. But rest assured, you'll find out sooner or later.
    Wots the naughty corner?

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Wots the naughty corner?
    Turns out I'm in the sin bin. Haven't been told why, or by who, or for how long. How's that for ignoring forum Netiquette?

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Sichoe View Post
    Grassington driver who swore at speed cameras jailed
    A driver caught swearing at speed cameras three times in less than a week has been jailed for eight months.

Timothy Hill, 67, was pictured making rude gestures as he drove along the A19 in North Yorkshire in December.

Police discovered he had a device fitted in his car to jam the cameras that he later tried to destroy when officers began investigating.

Hill, of Old Mill Lane, Grassington, near Skipton, admitted four counts of perverting the course of justice.

So did he go to jail (which is fucking bullshit btw) for the jamming device or for throwing a finger at a camera?
    Either way, that's some bullshit
    He went to jail because he admitted to and was convicted of "four counts of perverting the course of justice".

Why "bullshit"?

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Wots the naughty corner?
    It's where teacher sends you
    “PHEW.....JUST MADE IT............................. UP"

Bike
    KTM
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    He went to jail because he admitted to and was convicted of "four counts of perverting the course of justice".

Why "bullshit"?
    sending a man to jail for 8 months for avoiding a speeding ticket

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Cobblers!!!
    That dial thingy or (digital readout) right in front of you makes it very easy to judge your speed if you care to glance down at it. If you haven't got the time to look at it you are prolly going fast enough to get pinged by the pigs.
    Really, it's true. My 2008 bike was the same model as my 2018 bike is. I ride and zip past cars, in the very same way. What was 120kph, is now 170kph.

AND BTW: Like most, I watch the rev counter and I rarely glance at the speedo, unless I come into a <100kph zone.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Sichoe View Post
    sending a man to jail for 8 months for avoiding a speeding ticket
    Your mis-interpretation is quite revealing.

Bike
    gsx250
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    And it's only a ten thousand dollar vehicle. Hardly big noting it eh. You may have a bike worth twice that. But still, you'd never have dared do 120 eh!
    What are they like by the way? Is yours the supercharged 4 litre straight six? I always thought of jaguar's as nice cats but unreliable.

Still like them though.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Your mis-interpretation is quite revealing.
    Not really. What it reveals is that "the establishment" do not like being the object of derision. There was a case many years ago where a Brit guy was convicted pf spying. He had also been using his trade craft to molest young girls. The sentences were totally disproporionate, three years for multiple sexual assaults of young girls, thirty five years for spying.*

It's a long read, don't say I didn't warn you. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurti...f-47bea720b460
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The sentences were totally disproporionate, three years for multiple sexual assaults of young girls, thirty five years for spying.*
    Similar to there being no demerits for red light offences or seatbelt offences, but there being 15 demerits for operating a vehicle with the registration on hold.

Thread Information