Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all conspiracy theorists - do you believe in this one?

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike

Calling all conspiracy theorists - do you believe in this one?

Conspiracy theorists ... you know who you are.

My own take is that conspiracy theorists often believe in multiple conspiracies. So you'll believe that 9/11 was an inside job, that man never landed on the moon, that Monsanto is taking over the world seed supplies, the Crown ordered Princess Diana's accident etc

I belong to a gardening website where a member has blamed chem trails for the apparant ills in another member's garden. The proponant acknowledged that most people don't believe "because they don't understand' but I'm interested to know what those who believe in other 'conspiracies' think of this.

I know the idea had it's genesis many years ago as a 'force multiplier' for the military allowing you to influence the weather over your enemy so the idea was real. While I concede it is probably technically possible to deliver stuff from a jet, being able to do something like that from commerial jets in the quantities required and keeping it secret is surely absurd.

For those who aren't familiar, this theory all came about because vapour trails seemed to hang about longer than they used to. Some decided that it was because chemicals were being pumped out with the vapour to affect the atmosphere or earth surface for whatever nefarious reason. Reality seems to be a combination of the changes to jet engines over the years and possibly the effects of global warning in the upper atmosphere where the jets do their thing made the vapour trails last longer

Go.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Sold
    Just never take anything at face value = accepting branding as a conspiracy theorist - I.E. thinking for your self is discouraged by TPTB.

Bike
    2000 Ducati ST2
    OK, pragmatic reasons that someone's garden might not be doing so well right now...

- unseasonably warm weather
    - watering with increasingly chlorinated tap water due to E.coli problems etc
    - attention hours have decreased due to other commitments maybe?
    - random plant by plant variation
    - OK, am out of ideas at this point.

Chemtrails - well - let me consider the practical difficulties of actually doing this to affect ground targets...

It's up high. Cross winds are a reality in New Zealand... how much chem is going to get blown right out to sea without hitting anything?

Dosage and chemical lifetime. How much chem concentration at the target do you need before you achieve the desired result? How long will the chem itself endure before reacting with something and breaking down?

Secrecy. Yes, it might be possible to put such a bind on everyone involved that they'd keep their traps shut forever. What about witnesses though? If this is happening, it'd be a pretty major logistical exercise. Tankers of chem would be rolling in and out of airports, that sort of thing. The clever answer to that is that it's mixed with jet fuel, but then whatever the chem is, it would have to survive being injected into a jet engine's combustion chamber and torched at about 800+ degrees C.

Secrecy again... this is the kind of media story that would sell like hot cakes. MSM suppressed / bought / complacent etc fine, but what about minor players looking to break in?

Practical experience: the USA using Agent Orange in Vietnam - just how low did they have to fly, how much tonnage did they have to haul, and just how obvious was the whole thing? Or topdressing pilots for that matter.

Operatives would have to be OK with dumping chem on themselves and everyone they care about too. Same thing for the people running the whole show. Chemtrails go everywhere right?

The basic nature of secrets is that they get out, sooner or later. This particular conspiracy theory has been running for... how long, now? Decades?

Unfortunately good luck getting a chemtrail believer to seriously consider this sort of counterargument. They can see the contrails, they feel the fear, bingo, now it's believable. And that's it, anything you say, they'll get their backs up and then it's argument time.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    add the flat eathers to your list of theorists

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    add the flat eathers to your list of theorists
    As you're probably well aware, there are a number of happenings these days where I question whether we're being told the truth or not, but to try suggesting that anyone who questions 9/11 or alleged gas attacks automatically subscribes to a flat earth theory shows just how well the propaganda machine is working.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Nematodes. Little buggers...

Manopausal.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Chem trails are pie in the sky..

Trying to make it rain over the Gobi desert is one thing, cloud seeding, but NZ? Only logical-ish thing that springs to mind is sun block.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quite a surprise when you see a chemtrail down south. 'They' claim it is a flight from Sydney to South America but when I cross reference my notes I see that it always coincides with pension day. Now, the only explanation I can come up with is that it is government sponsored and related to the well known problem with ballooning superannuation payments. I am told from a source close to Clarke Gayford that the plane is actually ZK-WIN. Spooky.

For all of you who have been to the UK in the last 20 years you will have no doubt noticed the number of chemtrails criss crossing the sky every day. If you read this link about highest number of deaths in UK in nearly 50 years you can begin to put two and two together -

The report showed there was also a rise in the number of people whose death certificate said the underlying cause was dementia or Alzheimer’s, accounting for 41% of extra deaths among over-75s, although a third of these also had a respiratory disease, such as flu.

On top of that, my tomatoes were shit this year.
    Last edited by Berries; 5th May 2018 at 13:38. Reason: Did not have my tinfoil hat on

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    The largest majority, aged 75 and over....

Seems like people are living longer so their is a higher percentage of age related deaths. Whodda thunk it?

Me toms were pants this year, too, and me Yacons still haven't flowered. Been a cracking season for caterpillars.
    Last edited by george formby; 5th May 2018 at 13:54. Reason: Percy Thrower.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Been a cracking season for caterpillars.
    Yes, and don't believe all that butterfly bullshit either. The only way caterpillars can get in to your garden is if they are dropped from a plane.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Yes, and don't believe all that butterfly bullshit either. The only way caterpillars can get in to your garden is if they are dropped from a plane.
    You may well be onto something, seen a lot of THESE wee critters this year. Is Australia trying to get rid of it's creepy crawlies?
    Manopausal.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Cem trails? Used to call them vapor trails.

Still see them local.

Worms are where the real influences could be - little buggers with TNT backpack sneaking around under ground.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Cem trails? Used to call them vapor trails.

Still see them local.

Worms are where the real influences could be - little buggers with TNT backpack sneaking around under ground.
    Jihadi worms? Interestin line of thought. If they were being dropped from planes would they need wee parachutes?
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It's easier to blame a mystical plane in the sky than to accept you might be a shit Gardener...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    You may well be onto something, seen a lot of THESE wee critters this year.
    Jeez, I think I had one of those from Dominoes last night.

Bloody huge insect flew in to my green house last week and then blew up.

It was a jihadi longlegs.

Thread Information