Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all conspiracy theorists - do you believe in this one?

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Look, Mate.

It's clear you have some major homoerotic fixation on me. I don't swing that way, but if it helps, I'm flattered.

I think you should maybe try a trip to K'Road to discover who you really are. I think you will find that the sun shines brightest out of the Closet.

Or maybe you could visit Buzzard - he also seems to have a fetish for me - maybe you two could work out some of your frustrations together.

...report me as an offensive homo then you fat dribbling, cockshaker...you seem to have a penchant for being a cunt...you don't need to try to be one...you wake up a cunt and improve your quotient on that situation throughout the day...you probably wouldn't know I was fucking you 'til you coughed...fuckwit...

Bike
    2007 Suzuki SV1000s
    Look, Mate.

It's clear you have some major homoerotic fixation on me. I don't swing that way, but if it helps, I'm flattered.

I think you should maybe try a trip to K'Road to discover who you really are. I think you will find that the sun shines brightest out of the Closet.

Or maybe you could visit Buzzard - he also seems to have a fetish for me - maybe you two could work out some of your frustrations together.

I just think you'll find that you're probably the most despised person on this site, plain and simple!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...report me as an offensive homo then you fat dribbling, cockshaker...
    Why would I do that? I find your pent-up repressed outbursts hilarious. The more I wind you up - see below:

you seem to have a penchant for being a cunt...you don't need to try to be one...you wake up a cunt and improve your quotient on that situation throughout the day...
    So a Cunt is a bad thing? That you don't like? More evidence of your repressed desires...

you probably wouldn't know I was fucking you 'til you coughed...fuckwit...
    And I'm sure in your dreams, that moment is the happiest day of your life, when you finally get to be the real you. I mean, I know you are a bit slow and all - but just an FYI - it's been okay to be Gay in NZ for like 32 years...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardNZ View Post
    I just think you'll find that you're probably the most despised person on this site, plain and simple!
    And? Your point being?

Even assuming that it's true, you've got a problem with your a priori assumption that I care about that. Furthermore, you have to demonstrate that being despised prevents me from coming here and doing what I enjoy.

And since I've stated it's to have a good argument... Oops! Oh Dear, guess your little theory needs a bit of work.

But do keep on trying, it's fun watching you try to have an original thought.

Also - your post was at 00:22 and ellipsis posted at 00:08 - I guess he must have needed the backup from you, his BumChum....

Bike
    R6
    And? Your point being?
    Such a condition would suggest that perhaps your online behavior/persona is a great example of why the internet is not all it could be. Self reflection can be a wonderful thing.

Bike
    Blade '12
    ...report me as an offensive homo then you fat dribbling, cockshaker...you seem to have a penchant for being a cunt...you don't need to try to be one...you wake up a cunt and improve your quotient on that situation throughout the day...you probably wouldn't know I was fucking you 'til you coughed...fuckwit...
    Damn! The lobotomy seems to have caused some serious side effects. You should ask for your money back dude. If you have no luck I'd be prepared to chip in $2.50... which should get you a bright shiny new brain with double the capacity of your old one

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    Such a condition would suggest that perhaps your online behavior/persona is a great example of why the internet is not all it could be. Self reflection can be a wonderful thing.
    Nah - on that idea, I'm exactly the same in real life - the approval of other people is of little to no concern to me.

Besides - do you think that if people cared less about what others may think and instead concentrated on being the best they could be - that too would be a recipe for greatness? I don't know about you - but I look at places online where people are free to be who and how they wish, without consideration of others, as sources of endless creativity - for sure, some of it's unsavory, but creativeness nonetheless - isn't that what makes the Internet all it could be?

I disagree with your foundational premise there (should be no surprise), I think the Internet was all it could be when it was more akin to the Wild West, than what it is now.

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardNZ View Post
    I just think you'll find that you're probably the second most despised person on this site, plain and simple!
    Fixed it for you. We can’t have Captain Spastic thinking he’s at the top of that or any other heap now, can we? Besides, I’m pretty sure the top spot holder would end up rather aerated should he find himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Worst TDL would have to fear is probably being pissed on and left on the side of a highway somewhere to fit his own wheel.

Bike
    R6
    Nah - on that idea, I'm exactly the same in real life - the approval of other people is of little to no concern to me.

Besides - do you think that if people cared less about what others may think and instead concentrated on being the best they could be - that too would be a recipe for greatness? I don't know about you - but I look at places online where people are free to be who and how they wish, without consideration of others, as sources of endless creativity - for sure, some of it's unsavory, but creativeness nonetheless - isn't that what makes the Internet all it could be?

I disagree with your foundational premise there (should be no surprise), I think the Internet was all it could be when it was more akin to the Wild West, than what it is now.
    Then I pity you.

The thing is, people like you are concentrating on their self-delusions that they are being all that they can be, the opinion of others is a necessary reality check. It's like dunning-kruger but for morality. Or a different way to put it, what have you done for society that was only possible by you being such a insufferable cunt?

And what about Incels, are those fuckwits also concentrating on being all that they can be?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Self reflection can be a wonderful thing.
    Is that what prompted your reincarnation?

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Is that what prompted your reincarnation?
    Nah, just a haircut, the reincarnation was prompted by those pesky romans...

Bike
    Sold
    Nice to see KB'rs having such a lively friendly get together via forum exchange. Choice! (could it simply be just another a conspiracy?)

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Nice to see KB'rs having such a lively friendly get together via forum exchange. Choice! (could it simply be just another a conspiracy?)
    Yep. Think this thread has past it's 'use by' date.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    This thread passed its useby date 20 odd pages ago. Gayest thread on KB ever........
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Then I pity you.
    And? Your point being?

The thing is, people like you are concentrating on their self-delusions that they are being all that they can be, the opinion of others is a necessary reality check. It's like dunning-kruger but for morality.
    But you presume that the "Others" are moral? What if they aren't? I've got some lovely bits of history as to what happens when the "Moral Majority" are distinctly Amoral.

Or a different way to put it, what have you done for society that was only possible by you being such a insufferable cunt?
    What an Excellent question!

And as such deserves a good answer - So I'll give you 3:

Firstly at the personality level - Being an "insufferable Cunt" - this is related to a trait called Disagreeability. And being Disagreeable is a predictor for long term success. An "insufferable Cunt" knows what they want and how they are going to get it. They are also quite prepared to take the fight (whether metaphorically or in reality) to achieve what they want to do. "insufferable Cunts" won't back down or be intimidated into going along with an idea or ideal.

Why do you think that people have this trait? Afterall, we are a social species and if the underpinnings of your premise was correct, that trait would have died an evolutionary death millenia ago - except it hasn't - it's persistence shows that at some level it's useful.

Secondly at the corporate level - Linus Torvald is widely know, by his own admission, to being an "insufferable Cunt", Has he done anything for society? What about Vince Macmahon? Donald Trump? Bill Gates?

All of these people have done something for Society - you might disagree on whether what they've done is positive or negative, but all of them are well known for being massively disagreeable or as you put it "insufferable Cunts" - and all of them have achieved a level of greatness and irrevocably impacted on Society.

Finally to answer in the context of my work - I've done shitloads that was as you say "only possible by you being such a insufferable cunt" - Mainly in relation to technical projects where something was being done that was retarded or something that needed to be done wasn't being done.

- Getting the company to purchase a payed Spam Filtering solution
    - Getting the company to decommission an old at-risk Exchange server
    - Undertaking the single biggest migration and disruption of service for customers to move them from a platform that ran 4 different versions of OS and 3 different versions of Control Panel onto a platform that was running the same OS and Control Panel (something along the lines of about 5000 unique Sites/Services)
    - Decomissioning a Windows 2000 web server that was holding CC information in plain text, with insecure passwords

That's all in just the last 6 months - The last one is particularly relevant on your definition of Society - That box had zero-day exploits that it was vulnerable to and that were known in the wild (it was windows 2000 FFS) - it's a miracle that it wasn't compromised and had all that CC information stolen.

All of those projects as an FYI had been kicking around the company for years (in some case 5+ years) and various people had tried and failed to get enough traction to get them completed. They needed as you said an "insufferable Cunt" to get them going and to stick with it.

So there's your answer(s).

And what about Incels, are those fuckwits also concentrating on being all that they can be?
    I don't know what to make of them at the moment - it seems to me that there is some serious resentment and entitlement issues with them, it also seems to me that there is a grievance of sorts that has a tiny nugget of legitimacy - but I'm not sure where the legitimacy stops and the entitlement begins. There's something to say about people who have been rejected absolutely by society - but I'm not sure as to what came first - was it self-entitlement bred rejection or that the rejection bred self-entitlement?

I'm also not sure on the hypothetical situation - assume for the moment you have a group of anti-social, resentful, angry and manipulative young men banding together - I'm sure you would agree that the potential for destruction there isn't to be scoffed at, and that it's a serious problem.

How do you deal to the serious problem? Do you tighten societal pressure upon them, in the hopes that they will fall in line? I'm not sure that will work, if anything I think it will achieve the opposite effect.
    Or do you pay the hypothetical blood money - and enable them to get laid?

At face value, putting the cost of sex against the cost of mayhem they could unleash seems like a no-brainer, but then - do we break our principles and forgo the rights of a few for the good of the society? That path leads to absolute tyranny, and I'll have none of that. Do we also decide that it's acceptable to negotiate with Terrorists? As that is effectively what they propose.

So yes - I'm not sure what to make of them. The one thing I will say that I think I'm sure on - treating them with derision won't make the problem any better.

Thread Information