Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is it with Sat navs in fucking Windows?

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries

What is it with Sat navs in fucking Windows?

More car drivers have stick on window mounts for their (considerably smarter than them) phones, and they deem the most convenient place to stick them is so they can see them directly in thier field of vision. And right where it could easily block their view of a child pedestrian or obscure a bike or motorbike to their front left.

The fluffy dice shif was stupid but this is another level. Latest one I saw following a dick over the rimutakas was mounted on the sun visor but in the full down position so it clearly restricted his forward vision.

Sheesh!
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    77 XL250
    The cunts are stupid and getting stupider. Roll on Judgement Day when I will take my axe and make the world a better place...
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    More car drivers have stick on window mounts for their (considerably smarter than them) phones, and they deem the most convenient place to stick them is so they can see them directly in thier field of vision. And right where it could easily block their view of a child pedestrian or obscure a bike or motorbike to their front left.

The fluffy dice shif was stupid but this is another level. Latest one I saw following a dick over the rimutakas was mounted on the sun visor but in the full down position so it clearly restricted his forward vision.

Sheesh!
    We use a magnet that sticks them to the air vents but as it plays through the utes AV screen via blue tooth.
    Thus it reads out loud Emails and texts ,using only the buttons on steering wheel and voice commands. So there is really no reason to take it out of your pocket at all let alone mount it on your windscreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    If you turn on the talking chick on a gps or phone there is really no need to have the screen in your face. Just below the dash is all you need for a casual reference glance if need be.

If the rental car companies didn't disable the bluetooth connection between the screen in the dash and your phone so they can hire out a gps as an extra then the ops issue would be a lot less frequent.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    My wife calls the chick; Lovely talky lady.
    whenever I've had a spate with her I've gone the long way. No need to see what's going on. Just listen.
    Do plug her in as she likes to chew battery.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Yo momma

Sheesh!
    It's a Merican thing. Yooose dum Zullenders prolly saw it on Law and Order. Monkey see monkey dooo.

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.

Sheesh!
    My perennial complaint. People would rather see where they are supposed to be going than see where they are actually going.

Can’t work it out myself. I get shitty when the inside of the wind screen gets dirty, let alone something actually in my eye line.

Have seen some classics.....just mount it as low as possible.

I can see all the “justification”from the offenders being, but I don’t have to take my eyes off t(e road...

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    Can’t work it out myself. I get shitty when the inside of the wind screen gets dirty,:
    yep, i go nato when some dirty fucker wipes my car windows with their dirty greasy hands,

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Whats wrong with the fluffy dice?

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Yeah. Fuck Bill Gates.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Buy a Mac. Windows problems will be a thing of the past.

Bike
    1998 CBR 900RR
    Are you sure they are using it for GPS?
    Went past some guy in slow moving, but flowing traffic the other day who was watching a rugby game!

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Don't get it myself, if I put the thing in the car it's at the very bottom right of the screen, and usually I've looked at the map enough before I leave that I ignore it and it spends most of it's time recalculating as I ignore it's instructions. If you need step by step instructions when driving you should have prepared better.

GPS is useful for the last 1km to locate where I'm trying to get to when driving around rabbit warren suburbs, except that half the time in Christchurch where it can't keep up with the latest road works road closures anyway.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    Street Triple R + Yamaha R3
    My absolute 'favourite' was some bloke, who'd somehow mounted a tablet to his steering wheel, driving along whilst attending a video conference of some sort.

The stuff that happens on the road truly beggars belief sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I plead guilty to some extent as on a trip there will be a GPS and a radar detector mounted on the screen, although both as low as they'll go. It's the ads for new cars which extol the virtues of their entertainment screens that cause me a sense of unease. Just as well we're a nation of good drivers.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information