Thread: Hello from Ireland!

Bike
    2006 Aprilia RSV1000R

Hello from Ireland!

Hi Folks,

Thought I'd put up a post introducing myself. I'm a biker from Ireland who is soon to move to Auckland for a year at first but hopefully a lot longer!

I'm currently riding a 2006 Aprilia RSV1000R. I was going to sell it and buy something else once I landed in NZ but after checking trademe prices I'm begining to wonder would it be worth shipping the bike over! I might put another post up about it!

Looking forward to getting to know some fellow bikers and taking some trips!!

Cheers,
    Dave

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveoc View Post
    Hi Folks,

Thought I'd put up a post introducing myself. I'm a biker from Ireland who is soon to move to Auckland for a year at first but hopefully a lot longer!

I'm currently riding a 2006 Aprilia RSV1000R. I was going to sell it and buy something else once I landed in NZ but after checking trademe prices I'm begining to wonder would it be worth shipping the bike over! I might put another post up about it!

Looking forward to getting to know some fellow bikers and taking some trips!!

Cheers,
    Dave
    Welcome to NZ, Noice bike, be a shame to sell it when it coud be cheaper to bring it over.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    MichaelpumPG

Hello from Ireland

Hello guys,
    Willie here from the midlands in Ireland.Im current serving military and I enjoy long range rock/steel shooting,deer,goat,fox,rabbit duck shooting.I currently own a 308 ,223,22lr,and 12g shotgun.Look forward to posting and reading here.

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelpum View Post
    Hello guys,
    Willie here from the midlands in Ireland.Im current serving military and I enjoy long range rock/steel shooting,deer,goat,fox,rabbit duck shooting.I currently own a 308 ,223,22lr,and 12g shotgun.Look forward to posting and reading here.
    You should check in with this guy:

http://eu-lrh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Thread Information