Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72

Thread: I would have thought there's be company...

  1. #46
    Join Date
    25th June 2007 - 21:21
    Bike
    S1000RR
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    6,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Apparently so. The reason given is continued abuse.
    Good riddance. Thanks Moderators.


    If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 20:49
    Bike
    1980 XT500
    Location
    Hurunui, FTW!
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Apparently so. The reason given is continued abuse.
    Poor Ax.

    I wonder where he'll migrate to now he doesn't have KB. Perhaps www.kiwirvcamperswingersrus.co.nz? or maybe he'll go international on the likes of www.fatwhiteoldjews.com or some such to get his social media fix?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    25th June 2007 - 21:21
    Bike
    S1000RR
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    6,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Poor Ax.

    I wonder where he'll migrate to now he doesn't have KB. Perhaps www.kiwirvcamperswingersrus.co.nz? or maybe he'll go international on the likes of www.fatwhiteoldjews.com or some such to get his social media fix?
    No sympathy from me. To be honest I wouldn't care if he overdosed on P and found dead in bed after 5 month rotting.

    He's good for nobody or society, and no one will miss him.


    If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    10th December 2009 - 22:42
    Bike
    Honda Harley Suzuki Velocette and shit
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post

    and no one will miss him.

    ...I do...

  5. #50
    Join Date
    5th December 2009 - 12:32
    Bike
    A red one
    Location
    Te Mosgiel
    Posts
    2,677
    Don't kid yourself.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    9th February 2007 - 08:36
    Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Location
    The morrinsville isthmus
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I might think about leaving too as I have noticed recently whenever I post something I get a statement that my post has to be approved by a censor.
    Is that before or after youre told youre a fuckwit

  7. #52
    Join Date
    27th September 2008 - 18:14
    Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    3,809
    Cassina is correct..........
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

  8. #53
    Join Date
    25th January 2008 - 17:56
    Bike
    1981 XV 1000cc Yamaha, 2009 BanditYeass!
    Location
    Dorkland
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I might think about leaving too as I have noticed recently whenever I post something I get a statement that my post has to be approved by a censor. If the site is under new management that no longer wish to have debate I will no longer be wasting my time on here and I know I will be missed.
    Close enough!
    And No you won't be, thats for certain.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

  9. #54
    Join Date
    28th September 2017 - 18:48
    Bike
    R6
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Close enough!
    And No you won't be, thats for certain.
    Boom, if this thread has achieved nothing else, it's still a resounding success

  10. #55
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    Boom, if this thread has achieved nothing else, it's still a resounding success
    And you got to have a cry.

    Double win for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    28th September 2017 - 18:48
    Bike
    R6
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And you got to have a cry.

    Double win for you.
    This is site stuff dude, R&R or PD are better areas for more of your boring whinges and insults...

  12. #57
    Join Date
    16th June 2007 - 02:46
    Bike
    Two wheeler
    Location
    Taranaki
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    No sympathy from me. To be honest I wouldn't care if he overdosed on P and found dead in bed after 5 month rotting.
    He's good for nobody or society, and no one will miss him.
    Blimey! You say what you mean

  13. #58
    Join Date
    28th September 2017 - 18:48
    Bike
    R6
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    65
    Can we at least get some sort of informative notification instead of this shit?

    You have been No reason was specified. for the following reason:
    Never

    Date the ban will be lifted: [ARG:3 UNDEFINED]

  14. #59
    Join Date
    10th December 2009 - 22:42
    Bike
    Honda Harley Suzuki Velocette and shit
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    2,865
    ...two of the more entertaining members are now gone...it makes coming here less entertaining, apart from the more bike specific threads, KB to me is just pure entertainment...why have 'rant and rave', at all, if whingers can't handle it...

  15. #60
    Join Date
    9th August 2005 - 19:52
    Bike
    CBR450RR
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    6,359
    Blog Entries
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    Can we at least get some sort of informative notification instead of this shit?

    You have been No reason was specified. for the following reason:
    Never

    Date the ban will be lifted: [ARG:3 UNDEFINED]
    Usually there is more information. However, it looks like something isn't right because ARG:3 UNDEFINED and No reason specified shouldn't happen.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •