Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: I would have thought there's be company...

  1. #61
    Join Date
    9th May 2008 - 21:23
    Bike
    2013 Busa 2013 FJR1300
    Location
    Northern Waikato
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Usually there is more information. However, it looks like something isn't right because ARG:3 UNDEFINED and No reason specified shouldn't happen.
    Took them Russian hackers a long time to get round to KB, after fixing the US election and all
    If the words I say offend you, imagine the ones I keep to myself...

  2. #62
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...two of the more entertaining members are now gone...it makes coming here less entertaining, apart from the more bike specific threads, KB to me is just pure entertainment...why have 'rant and rave', at all, if whingers can't handle it...
    Well, I see your point, but also we no longer have first time posters being treated like cunts, so we may now actually retain motorcyclists on the forum.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    28th September 2017 - 18:48
    Bike
    R6
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Usually there is more information. However, it looks like something isn't right because ARG:3 UNDEFINED and No reason specified shouldn't happen.
    Precisely, there be gremlins in the tubes...

  4. #64
    Join Date
    2nd March 2018 - 15:32
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Well, I see your point, but also we no longer have first time posters being treated like cunts, so we may now actually retain motorcyclists on the forum.
    I thought it was some kind of weird ritual for newbies?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    I thought it was some kind of weird ritual for newbies?
    Yeah, crazy huh?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    9th August 2005 - 19:52
    Bike
    CBR450RR
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    6,363
    Blog Entries
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    I thought it was some kind of weird ritual for newbies?
    Yeah, crazy huh?
    Question is, now that newbies aren't going to get harassed by arsehats does that mean we're going to get a lot more cry babies here?
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

  7. #67
    Join Date
    28th September 2017 - 18:48
    Bike
    R6
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    65
    This sinbin thing appears to still be broken. I mean, perma-sinbin seems a little OTT for calling someone an insufferable cunt; which I can only assume was the reason as that post was removed over a month ago and no notification or infractions or any word then or since...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    This sinbin thing appears to still be broken. I mean, perma-sinbin seems a little OTT for calling someone an insufferable cunt; which I can only assume was the reason as that post was removed over a month ago and no notification or infractions or any word then or since...
    So you've given up and come back as bogan then?
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    27th September 2008 - 18:14
    Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    So you've given up and come back as bogan then?
    That's ironic Cassina....
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

  10. #70
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,694
    Blog Entries
    1
    I guess in a strange way I'm pleased to read Pete is in the sin bin, I had noticed his absence and was concerned he had serious problems, like health or employment related dramas. Compared to those the sin bin is a minor hassle.
    Axzle too? I know some people don't appreciate the humour but he can be amusing. Awarding new members with red rep isn't ideal, if I see a new poster with inappropriate red I make it go away.

    There's some good people come and go on KB and I've had a beer or a coffee with quite a few now, would enjoy a bevvy with either of the above gents.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  11. #71
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    9,907
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I guess in a strange way I'm pleased to read Pete is in the sin bin, I had noticed his absence and was concerned he had serious problems, like health or employment related dramas. Compared to those the sin bin is a minor hassle.
    Axzle too? I know some people don't appreciate the humour but he can be amusing. Awarding new members with red rep isn't ideal, if I see a new poster with inappropriate red I make it go away.

    There's some good people come and go on KB and I've had a beer or a coffee with quite a few now, would enjoy a bevvy with either of the above gents.
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/m...herfromwayback

    it doesnt say sin bin like say Graystone currently does or Cassina or Akzle did before they were removed.
    Also both Chrasher Akzles and Casinas names are removed from the users list.
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/memberlist.php
    This suggests to me that all three have been removed from site.
    Akzle and Cassina were long overdue, Pete i assume never took getting put on to the sin bin well.



    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  12. #72
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 20:49
    Bike
    1980 XT500
    Location
    Hurunui, FTW!
    Posts
    4,419
    Crasher is doing just fine. He asked for his KB profile to be deleted after being put in the sinbin for reasons not apparent to him.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •