I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Zzr600 Turbo / CBX750 Rat
    How’s this project going.??
    Its looking cool

Bike
    Ducati 748R
    Done a few small things, more repositioning and getting tighter fits. Mainly dealing with the exhaust, but I have gutted the house for a makeover before winter so my attention is there at the moment.. luckily I'm waiting on the jib stopper so on the home stretch. On a plus, once all this is done I will have 3 phase to my workshop! Now that's dangerous!!

The mission this weekend is to dig a 15m trench 600mm deep for the new cable.. its abit punishing to be honest.

I am looking forward to starting again hopefully the other half will let me throw some coin at it.. I have convinced her that if there's money left over we buy a bike and go tour for a month but we will see!

Bike
    Zzr600 Turbo / CBX750 Rat
    Arrg.. houses always get in the way of the more important stuff.
    I’ve just done a turbo and made a truely red neck hot side in a arvo. Quite small pipe as well!..Log style.. doesn’t seem to have held it back too much. Maybe just a little later to spool up?? Did get a little fussy with the out let though and big as I could go.
    Also did adjustable pitot you can change fuel when riding. Let me know if you want the details.. works great.
    Would say a MUST is a AFR sensor. Not to bad nowadays at about $200 for a reasonable one
    Happy Boosting!

Bike
    Ducati 748R
    Not a very exciting post but almost have house complete and 3 phase in i have run all wires and have fuse box upgraded, almost have 3 phase, and house done! Then back to the bike with a functioning garage.

Thread Information