Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Still not Migrating though - since he had no intention to:

a) Work
    b) Live there

You made the claim. Now, back it up with Evidence.

You're trying to make the point that "Tommy is just as bad as those he critiques" - and therefore a Hypocrite. I'm pointing out that low-level Criminal Behavior is not the same as systematic serious offending (like Rape and Terrorism) and therefore whilst Tommy is not Lilly White (and I've never made the claim he is) he's nowhere near as bad as those he critiques.

You're trying to make him out like he's Pablo Escobar. He's not. Stop this smear attempt.

Here's a thought - maybe some of the 3rd world, fundamental Islamic views/behaviors are what we would consider 'Criminal'.

Honor Killings would be a start.
    Stoning Women to death for Adultery would be another.

So you tell me - is opposition to those things about Crime or about Anti-Islam? Or can both be true at the same time?

Yes, I ignored you when you deliberately took things out of context, ignoring the chronological manner of the composition of the Bible.

Catholic priests abusing Kids is a problem. The Catholic church routinely gets flak for it's handling (and continued handling) of those instances.
    Same with the Scouts.

But - here's where you have to prove your attempt at an equivalence.

I can point so Bachi Bazi, I can point to a unique type of Sexual Slavery that only exists in fundamental Islamic Countries, I can point to FGM, Honor Killings, Sharia Law - all of which are unique to 3rd world Islamic groups - which specifically allow or promote certain types of behaviour.

If you would please point to similar concepts in either the Catholic Church or the Boy Scouts that is even remotely comparable, I'll accept your equivalency.
    More blather AKA illegally boarded a plane under a false pasport and flew to another country where despite your protestations he worked when he appeared on a talk show.
    He then goes on about immigrants of which the vast majority are legal being in his country illegally. That is a hypocrite.

I dont need to prove Tommy harassed people its clear he has there is multiple statements and video most of which he video'd himself that clearly show this.
    Tommy is a hypocrite i dont need to prove it, he does all the work showing it clearly himself.

You go on about stuff in the third world in other countries and attempt to apply it elsewhere you further ignore the hypocrisy of your own statements about what is the teachings of other religions when Christianity say the same things thats completely irreverent.
    For years both the catholic church and the boy scouts covered up hid paid off and actually perverted the course of justice in relation to sexual assult of Children by people within the organisations
    You claim communities of immigrants did the same thing in case you missed only thing is you do so without proof.
    Where as there is ample evidence the catholic church paid off victims and covered up offending and pretended no crimes had occurred this happened there is proof.
    In the case of the church instead of viel accusations that aka makes with no proof there is ample written substantiated evidence that the church mounted a planned and well orchestrated professional campaign to cover up the offending with the full knowledge and approval of those within and in charge of the organisation this is fact.
    You mentioned the Scouts and the catholic church cop flack.
    Do all members get judged the same way as you think its fine For AKA to say all members of a religion should be judged on the deeds of a very small minority.
    AKA is a racist ignorant piece of trash.
    You seem to be now prone to suggestions that nothing put to you is equivalent but by your own suggestion of what is things in your own line of reason simply dont add up.

if AKA only interest is in that fact children were sexually assaulted why is it he never mentions a case or goes on a crusade where anyone was sexually assaulted where the perpetrators where white.
    ESP given the vast majority of these offenders are white.
    The reason you cant is the fact is you cant because despite your protestations you cant its not about anything else other than his agenda of race and religion.

AS for AKA's convictions
    Robinson was jailed for assault resisting arrest and actualy bodily harm in 2005, he also has convictions for drugs offences and public order offences,

His 2005 sentence was for assaulting an off-duty police officer who had come to the rescue of his girlfriend, now wife, during a drunken confrontation. Robinson said "I've kicked him in the head" and "I felt like I shouldn't of gone to jail for what I did".

He was convicted in 2011 of leading a brawl involving 100 football fans.
    In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn.
    False passport
    In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of having entered the United States illegally. Robinson pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport to travel to the United States in September 2012, and was sentenced in January 2013 to 10 months' imprisonment.[119][120]

Robinson had used a passport in the name of Andrew McMaster to board a Virgin Atlantic flight from Heathrow to New York. He had been banned from entering the US due to a drugs offence. When he arrived at New York’s JFK Airport, customs officials who took his fingerprints realised he was not Mr McMaster. He was asked to attend a second interview but left the airport, entering the US illegally. He stayed one night and returned to the UK the following day using his own legitimate passport - which bears the name Paul Harris.

Judge Alistair McCreath told him: "What you did went absolutely to the heart of the immigration controls that the United States are entitled to have. It's not in any sense trivial."[116]

Fraud
    In November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, along with five other defendants.d in January 2014 was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment.

Contempt of court 1
    In 2017, Robinson was given a 3 month suspended sentence after he admitted a contempt of court charge for attempting to photograph juvenile defendant in a court case whilst having no right to do so. Court security had told Robinson not to film in and around the court as it would lead to his arrest. The 3 month suspended sentence could be activated within 18 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Burden of proof? What the fuck are you on about? He was found guilty multiple times.

I've lived in a muslim country for a couple of years. (And 'inadvertantly' overnighted in another.)

I don't hate anybody that's too strong a word. Robinson and his ilk are simply racists, they are despicable people. Even he doesn't believe the crap he spouts, his half wit followers are probably believers though.

Anyhoo enough. You're only marginally more lucid than Cassina so you can go on "ignore".
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    More blather AKA illegally boarded a plane under a false pasport and flew to another country where despite your protestations he worked when he appeared on a talk show.
    He then goes on about immigrants of which the vast majority are legal being in his country illegally. That is a hypocrite.
    Except Visiting =/= Migrating. If he'd stayed in the US, you might have a point.

I dont need to prove...
    Burden of Proof.

You go on about stuff in the third world in other countries and attempt to apply it elsewhere you further ignore the hypocrisy of your own statements about what is the teachings of other religions when Christianity say the same things thats completely irreverent.
    That's not an argument, that's just misdirection.

For years both the catholic church and the boy scouts covered up hid paid off and actually perverted the course of justice in relation to sexual assult of Children by people within the organisations
    And everyone agrees that it was wrong, if you want to claim that these crimes are equivalent - you've got to point to where this behavior was specifically sanctioned (in writing) by the Church or the Boy Scouts. You cannot. You can with Islam. Therein lies the difference.

You claim communities of immigrants did the same thing in case you missed only thing is you do so without proof.
    Ironic - you are demanding proof when you've explicitly denied your own burden of Proof.

Where as there is ample evidence the catholic church paid off victims and covered up offending and pretended no crimes had occurred this happened there is proof.
    Not only an attempt at an appeal to bigger problems fallacy, you have yet to show that those who are critical of Islam are somehow supportive of the above. Finally, you have to ask why the church paid people off and covered up - was it part of their religious doctrine? or was it to preserve the perception of the organisation?

You mentioned the Scouts and the catholic church cop flack.
    Do all members get judged the same way as you think its fine For AKA to say all members of a religion should be judged on the deeds of a very small minority.
    If you can point to a part in either of their doctrines that explicitly allows this behavior, then yes, they would. But you can't, and so they don't. And let us be clear - Tommy has (in multiple interviews) attempted to draw a distinction between the Wahabist/Salafist sects of Islam (who tend to be the most fundamental) and other more moderate groups.

if AKA only interest is in that fact children were sexually assaulted why is it he never mentions a case or goes on a crusade where anyone was sexually assaulted where the perpetrators where white.
    ESP given the vast majority of these offenders are white.
    The reason you cant is the fact is you cant because despite your protestations you cant its not about anything else other than his agenda of race and religion.
    Maybe because the vast majority of White offenders do so alone, not acting as a large network? Might that have something to do with it? Might Cultural and Religious have something to do with it? I mean - when even the Guardian writes a piece Outlining their views on Women "They think that all foreign women are prostitutes and they try to treat them like that."...

AS for My attempt at attacking the character, as opposed to the actual argument
    Yeah - not gonna fly.

Either post up a conviction for multiple Gang Rapes or Terrorism by Tommy or desist with this attempt.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I don't hate anybody that's too strong a word. Robinson and his ilk are simply racists, they are despicable people.
    What about the Muslim rape grooming gangs?

Is hate too strong a word for them?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    First choice was To Die laughing

Try and keep it short, as us dumb commies can only read about 3 lines.
    TBH - I think your first choice is funnier.

Bike
    husaberg
    Repeated Blather
    Maybe only in your own mind do you know more than a judge after all he is the one who claimed aka breached the USA immigration laws.
    You also said Aka was't going there to work well what was he doing in the USA was he not there to preach hs own brand of racial intolerence

Lets be clear
    AKA and its apparently you believe his claims that because someone is of the islamic faith they are a rapist as islam is the religion of rape. (although now you claim its only some parts of it)
    you makes cliams that rape is okay by islam yet produce zero evidence to support this.
    Using the same logic Catholicism and boy scouts is clearly all about Raping children if you are one you are the other. only that different in your mind the only reason being thats illogical as they are white anglosaxons.
    You make all sorts of attempts to justify aka actions which is pathetic.
    Hes an oxygen thief and it appears if you follow his doctrine like you appear to little oxygen is left for his followers to be making rational decisions
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Maybe only in your own mind do you know more than a judge after all he is the one who claimed aka breached the USA immigration laws.
    You also said Aka was't going there to work well what was he doing in the USA was he not there to preach hs own brand of racial intolerence
    Keep redefining those Terms. It's simple - is he still living and working in the US? No? Then he is not a Migrant and therefore your attempt to equate him as such are crap.

Lets be clear
    Lets.

AKA and its apparently you believe his claims that because someone is of the islamic faith they are a rapist as islam is the religion of rape. (although now you claim its only some parts of it) you makes cliams that rape is okay by islam yet produce zero evidence to support this.
    No, Try again. In the Haddiths (which I've already quoted in this thread) - there's a line that refers to Followers of Muhammed being reluctant to carry out Rape and Pillage after a Military Victory, Muhammed quoted the Qu'Ran in order to justify his actions.

There is also subsequent parts in the Qu'ran:

Sura 48:29

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.
    Pretty much saying that it's one rule for Muslims and a different rule for non-Muslims. So the prohibitions against Rape in the Qu'Ran only apply if you are "Among Themselves"

Using the same logic Catholicism and boy scouts is clearly all about Raping children if you are one you are the other. only that different in your mind the only reason being thats illogical as they are white anglosaxons.
    I've looked in this post - and curiously the part where you reference anything written by the Catholic Church or Boy Scouts that specifically condones this behaviour seems to be missing...

If you could put it in and actually prove your point that they are equivalent, that'd be great.

You make all sorts of attempts to justify aka actions which is pathetic.
    Hes an oxygen thief and it appears if you follow his doctrine like you appear to little oxygen is left for his followers to be making rational decisions
    So, if you want to starve him of Oxygen, talk honestly about the problem. If you want him to continue to hold Sway - keep it up.

Bike
    husaberg
    Keep redefining those Terms. It's simple - is he still living and working in the US? No? Then he is not a Migrant and therefore your attempt to equate him as such are crap.

Lets.

No, Try again. In the Haddiths (which I've already quoted in this thread) - there's a line that refers to Followers of Muhammed being reluctant to carry out Rape and Pillage after a Military Victory, Muhammed quoted the Qu'Ran in order to justify his actions.

Pretty much saying that it's one rule for Muslims and a different rule for non-Muslims. So the prohibitions against Rape in the Qu'Ran only apply if you are "Among Themselves"

I've looked in this post - and curiously the part where you reference anything written by the Catholic Church or Boy Scouts that specifically condones this behaviour seems to be missing...

If you could put it in and actually prove your point that they are equivalent, that'd be great.

So, if you want to starve him of Oxygen, talk honestly about the problem. If you want him to continue to hold Sway - keep it up.
    It never fails to amaze me how you rate your own opinion on legal maters higher than judges.
    udge Alistair McCreath told him: "What you did went absolutely to the heart of the immigration controls that the United States are entitled to have. It's not in any sense trivial.
    Surely he didnt say immigration controls
    Tommy was caught entering the country illegally to work and fled on another different passport.
    10 secs google
    Genesis 19 features an attempted homosexual gang rape. Two angels arrive in Sodom, and Lot shows them hospitality. However, the men of the city gathered around Lot's house and demanded that he give them the two guests so that they could rape them. In response to this, Lot offers the mob his two virgin daughters instead
    Genesis 19 goes on to relate how Lot's daughters get him drunk and have sex with him. A number of commentators describe their actions as rape. Esther Fuchs suggests that the text presents Lot's daughters as the "initiators and perpetrators of the incestuous 'rape'
    Deuteronomy
    "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."
    Tarico was critical of Deuteronomy 22:28-29, saying that "The punishments for rape have to do not with compassion or trauma to the woman herself but with honor, tribal purity, and a sense that a used woman is damaged goods.
    Numbers 31

""Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. “Why have you let all the women live?” he demanded. “These are the very ones who followed Balaam’s advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD’s people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."
    “The laws [in Deut 22:23-29] do not in fact prohibit rape; they institutionalize it…” –Harold Washington, St. Paul School of Theology
    Exodus 22:16-17 “If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride price for virgins."
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It never fails to amaze me how you rate your own opinion on legal maters higher than judges.
    Again - Has he stayed in the US? No? Then he's not an Immigrant.

Surely he didnt say immigration controls
    Tommy was caught entering the country illegally to work and fled on another different passport.
    Keep stretching that definition.

10 secs google
    Remember when I said:

Yes, I ignored you when you deliberately took things out of context, ignoring the chronological manner of the composition of the Bible.
    Thanks very much for proving that point.

Bike
    husaberg
    Again - Has he stayed in the US? No? Then he's not an Immigrant.

Only thats not what was said by you or the judge
    Judge Alistair McCreath told him: "What you did went absolutely to the heart of the immigration controls that the United States are entitled to have. It's not in any sense trivial."
    Lets be frank if AKA is so anti illegal immigration why is it he flew to America illegally on a false passport.

a) Work
    b) Live there
    No he entered the country illegally with a false passport did you not notice that?
    As i have pointed out to you dont know more than a judge
    Nor does it seem you seem to notice he went there with the intention of working. unless spreading racial hate is just his hobby why did he go to the usa airfair paid to be paid to appear on a TV show.
    Nor does it include the fact he was caught at the border then fled again under another passport in the name of another of his many alias's.

Remember when I said:

Genesis 19 features an attempted homosexual gang rape. Two angels arrive in Sodom, and Lot shows them hospitality. However, the men of the city gathered around Lot's house and demanded that he give them the two guests so that they could rape them. In response to this, Lot offers the mob his two virgin daughters instead
    Genesis 19 goes on to relate how Lot's daughters get him drunk and have sex with him. A number of commentators describe their actions as rape. Esther Fuchs suggests that the text presents Lot's daughters as the "initiators and perpetrators of the incestuous 'rape'
    Deuteronomy
    "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."
    Tarico was critical of Deuteronomy 22:28-29, saying that "The punishments for rape have to do not with compassion or trauma to the woman herself but with honor, tribal purity, and a sense that a used woman is damaged goods.
    Numbers 31

""Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. “Why have you let all the women live?” he demanded. “These are the very ones who followed Balaam’s advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD’s people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."
    “The laws [in Deut 22:23-29] do not in fact prohibit rape; they institutionalize it…” –Harold Washington, St. Paul School of Theology
    Exodus 22:16-17 “If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride price for virgins."
    Thanks very much for proving that point.
    your point is you claim all of this crap is in the Koran but not the bible when it clearly When a take seconds to prove you wrong you then you claim thats not relevant to the question you asked.

some other great stuff in the Bible
    You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
    Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)
    Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
    Exodus 21: 7-8
    Divorce akin to debauchery: "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)
    If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)
    Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)
    Incest and getting drunk with dad is no problem if the world is running thin on suitable DNA donors: And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36]
    But incestuous rape is cool: And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    What about the Muslim rape grooming gangs?

Is hate too strong a word for them?
    Abso-fucking-lutely. (10 ch)
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Abso-fucking-lutely. (10 ch)
    So you can't even bring yourself to hate a group of Muslim rape groomers who targeted underage girls?

You have some fucking weird moral standards.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Only thats not what was said by you or the judge
    Judge Alistair McCreath told him: "What you did went absolutely to the heart of the immigration controls that the United States are entitled to have. It's not in any sense trivial."
    Still.
    Not.
    Permenantly.
    Living.
    In.
    The.
    US.

Therefore, Not a Migrant. Therefore, a different scenario than someone illegally entering the US with the intention of living there permenantly and working there.

As i have pointed out to you dont know more than a judge
    Nor does it seem you seem to notice he went there with the intention of working. unless spreading racial hate is just his hobby why did he go to the usa airfair paid to be paid to appear on a TV show.
    Nor does it include the fact he was caught at the border then fled again under another passport in the name of another of his many alias's.
    Can you point to where I've disagreed with the Judge? I've not. I've disagreed with your attempt to conflate illegally entering a country temporarily with illegally trying to migrate to a country.

your point is you claim all of this crap is in the Koran but not the bible when it clearly When a take seconds to prove you wrong you then you claim thats not relevant to the question you asked.

some other great stuff in the Bible
    All in the Old Testament. The same place it says not to eat Shellfish or wear clothes of multiple fibres. However, that was overturned by the coming of Jesus in the New Testament.

Remember (again) how I mentioned that Chronology happens to be a thing? And most Christians put more stock in the words/works of Jesus (in the New Testament) than they do with the History of the Jews (the Old Testament).

The difference, is that no such rescinding exists in the Qu'Ran - in fact as it goes on (and Mohammed becomes a powerful warlord) it becomes more violent and domineering.

So quite a bit of difference there.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    So you can't even bring yourself to hate a group of Muslim rape groomers who targeted underage girls?

You have some fucking weird moral standards.
    I know Pritch won't read it - but that's exactly the response that gave rise to Tommy.

Bike
    husaberg
    Still.
    Not.
    Permenantly.
    Living.
    In.
    The.
    US.

Therefore, Not a Migrant. Therefore, a different scenario than someone illegally entering the US with the intention of living there permenantly and working there.
    Can you point to where I've disagreed with the Judge? I've not. I've disagreed with your attempt to conflate illegally entering a country temporarily with illegally trying to migrate to a country..
    What does the judges ruling say, ie specifically which controls did the judge name that aka breached.
    Ps also here you claimed to know more than a us supreme court judge as well
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131109834
    Further on you claimed to know better than dictionaries regarding word definitions to boot
    You also fail to acknowledge why he was there which meets your own definition you gave ie work. you edit that out of your replies though.

a) Work
    b) Live there

All in the Old Testament. The same place it says not to eat Shellfish or wear clothes of multiple fibres. However, that was overturned by the coming of Jesus in the New Testament.

Remember (again) how I mentioned that Chronology happens to be a thing? And most Christians put more stock in the words/works of Jesus (in the New Testament) than they do with the History of the Jews (the Old Testament).

The difference, is that no such rescinding exists in the Qu'Ran - in fact as it goes on (and Mohammed becomes a powerful warlord) it becomes more violent and domineering.

So quite a bit of difference there.
    is what i wrote in the bible or not,
    As it clearly is, your claims that such drivel is only in the koran and not in the bible were clearly wrong.
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information