Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That guy wouldn't know shit from sugar. Yes the US Constitution guarantees free speech, primarily giving the press the right to criticise the government. There is not unlimited free speech even in the US of A.

Courts in the US can order suppression of details too. Just last night our time a federal judge banned Roger Stone from using any social media while his case proceeds.

Pff you wouldnt know shit from clay mate.

Just admit the UK are run by complete retards and be done with it.

They are letting pedo's walk and journalists who talk about it are being put in jail. No matter how you spin it its just complete horseshit propaganda.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Pff you wouldnt know shit from clay mate.

Just admit the UK are run by complete retards and be done with it.

They are letting pedo's walk and journalists who talk about it are being put in jail. No matter how you spin it its just complete horseshit propaganda.

Apart from the bit about the UK being run by retards that is total nonsense.

No journos were jailed.
    No pedos walked.
    TR is where he belongs.
    He's not a journalist, he's not even Tommy Robinson.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    Apart from the bit about the UK being run by retards that is total nonsense.

No journos were jailed.
    No pedos walked.
    TR is where he belongs.
    He's not a journalist, he's not even Tommy Robinson.
    What about all the pedos in the house of commons right now? All those pedos the BBC have been covering for, for decades? All those "asian" (pakistani) pedos that used to keep coming up in the news for raping people all over the show (but we cant have that in the news so they changed laws around it). ...... "HERE IS A LIST OF 130 PAEDOPHILE COUNCILLORS OR UK POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATED MEMBERS THEY ARE AMONG THE PEOPLE WHO HELP RUN THE UK !"
    I could go on and on but these articles speak for themselves:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/07/29...andal-britain/

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...child_sex_ab_3

https://timetostartcaring.com/britis...-sex-offences/

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I could go on and on /
    Don't we fuckin know it!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    All those "asian" (pakistani) pedos that used to keep coming up in the news for raping people all over the show (but we cant have that in the news so they changed laws around it). ......

https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/07/29...andal-britain/
    I wouldn't reply to this except that someone might read your crap and momentarily think you have the foggiest notion about that which you write.

The Asian pedos were fully in the news - eventually. The law has not been changed.

Twenty odd asians were charged but they don't put them all in court together. It's a court room not a bloody concert hall. They try them in groups of about five. All details in the early cases are suppressed so as not to jeopardise the later cases. When all the cases are complete then details of all the cases are released.

'Robinson' had been warned that what he was doing in an early trial was jeopardising later trials. He was given a suspended sentence and told if he did it again he would go to jail. The stupid fuck did it again and now he's in jail. End of.

That link is 2015. I think that if you check again 'Nick' was nowhere near as credible as that article states and ultimately the case was dropped. The enthusiasm demonstrated by police sometimes overwhelms their judgement. This operation was one such. Oh, and it turns out Nick was a bit of a pedo himself. Bloody marvellous!

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...aedophile-ring

One thing Nick and 'Tommy' have in common though; they were both quick to set up appeals for funds so that gullible twats could part with their hard earned.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Ya gotta love Tommy Robinson. He was worried about the Muslim prisoners but it turns out none of the inmates like him. He arrived in jail strutting around as if he was a celebrity. Nobody was impressed.

It's understood that Robinson accused another inmate, an old age pensioner, of disrespecting him. He is said to have tried to intimidate the pensioner, after some pushing and shoving, the 70 year old decked Robinson with a single punch. The pensioner had no idea who his victim was, but apparently in Belmarsh prison that's just how things are done.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Now that is truly ridiculous. Trump is donkey deep in all this sex offending. Over twenty credible accounts of sexual assault, his own admission that he "grabs them by the pussy", the allegations by a thirteen year old that he beat her, raped her and threatened her family, the allegation that Trump fell out with Epstein arguing as to who would "pop the cherry" of another underage girl.

"They" may indeed go down, but if there's any justice at all Trump is going down with them.
    Credible according to who??? Where do you get all this shit?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Credible according to who??? Where do you get all this shit?
    Some of us read the news. And no not that weird shit that some people read. As I found out yesterday there is a lot of fake news out there though and we do need to be careful.

So I had another look. Several Brit papers reported the assault. His spokesman, and I find it odd that he actually has a spokesman, says it's fake news. Take your pick.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    As I found out yesterday there is a lot of fake news out there though and we do need to be careful.
    Fake news?

Or are you talking about the news that you just didn't bother to check the date of?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Fake news?

Or are you talking about the news that you just didn't bother to check the date of?
    Partly. Last night that Gym J story was still being posted on social media as being current.

New Zealand is not immune, it's reported today that Family First are putting out bullshit scare stories about marijuana prior to the referendum. That's not helpful.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Last night that Gym J story was still being posted on social media as being current.
    Bullshit - you just didn't bother to check it closely enough.

Something you're awfully quick to accuse others of.

Bike
    Yo momma
    That guy wouldn't know shit from sugar. Yes the US Constitution guarantees free speech, primarily giving the press the right to criticise the government. There is not unlimited free speech even in the US of A.

Courts in the US can order suppression of details too. Just last night our time a federal judge banned Roger Stone from using any social media while his case proceeds.
    Are you sure you are not referring to something that happened in 2018?

Bike
    Yo momma
    That guy wouldn't know shit from sugar. .
    I'll bet he can tell the date better than you.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Bullshit - you just didn't bother to check it closely enough.

Something you're awfully quick to accuse others of.
    Back in the real world, it has been posted as hot news again today.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Back in the real world, it has been posted as hot news again today.
    Check the date this time.

Thread Information