Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    I'm not its a motorcycle forum!

Cry me a river!
    Then fuck off and find a thread about motorcycles to read.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Then fuck off and find a thread about motorcycles to read.
    Maybe I should try Kiwibiker?

And you fuck off you moron and thanks for the red rep

You are still the biggest tosser on the site. Shame Axle and Cassina have gone you should have way before them

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Maybe I should try Kiwibiker?
    That's a good idea Murray.

This site has plenty of threads about motorcycles - but this isn't one of them.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    That's a good idea Murray.

This site has plenty of threads about motorcycles - but this isn't one of them.
    Will fuck off to a site that is interested - dickhead

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    For someone who supposedly has no interest in this particular thread Murray, you seem to be having a considerable amount of trouble ignoring it.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Context
    As I have pointed out to Katman none of what you refers to are the finding of the Report.
    Also as I have pointed out they do not refer to the police ignoring the problem for fear as being perceived as being racist they refers to councillors.
    Did you miss the part where it talks about Officers (that would be police officers) not acting on the reports?

Your next one shows the lengths you are prepared to distort facts

What the report actually says that you ignore is
    The problem with that statement is that later on in the report, there are statements that contradict the addendum of "we found no evidence for that" - The perception of the people is entirely valid.

For example (liberally taken from Wikipedia)

Weir wrote in October 2001 to Mike Hedges, the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police, and to Christine Burbeary, the District Commander. The letter said:

I have been visiting agencies, encouraging them to relay information to the police. Their responses have been identical—they have ceased passing on information as they perceive this to be a waste of time. Parents also have ceased to make missing person reports, a precursor to any child abduction investigation, as the police response is often so inappropriate. ... Children are being left at risk and their abusers unapprehended.

The letter was not well received by the council or police. During a meeting at Rotherham police station with senior police and council officials, they seemed incensed that Weir had written to the Chief Constable. Jayne Senior, who was present, said Weir was subjected to a "tirade that lasted I don't know how long". According to Weir, at some point after this an official warned her against mentioning Asian men:

She said you must never refer to that again. You must never refer to Asian men. And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues.
    Now key points - Letter written to the District command of the Police about shitty Police response, Author of the letter had a meeting at a police station and had an official warning about raising the ethnicity of the perpetrators.

Their response was not to thoroughly investigate the claims (if only to prove the author of the letter was just some hateful racist, as apparently we all are...) but instead to mandate a spot of re-education.

Does that sound like the actions of a Police force that is concerned with upholding the Law, defending the weak and being paragons of Civic virtue? Or does that sound like a Police force scared to call a spade a spade, lest someone level an accusation of "RACIST" against them.

What you are doing is what both you and I have shown Katman does. in that he takes snippets of information and then attempts to use them to prove his point regards of them being taken out of context.
    Note you and Katmanislamspam started of saying they ignored it for 20 years now its halved to ten you also don't take into account the time it takes to investigate charge and put someone before a court.
    They also need the actual victims to come forward with allegations before they can proceed with an investigation.
    So - the estimated offending starts sometime in around the late 80s, early 90s - and there are documented reports as early as that from the early 90s, then in 1997 you had the Risky Business initiative, then there was the Weir report in 2001, then you had briefings in the Mid 2000's - which is what Jay refers to - at that point, the defence of Ignorance can no longer be levied - at this point - both the Council and the Police declined to act for another 4-5 years (2008).

It was ignored for 20 years, but the most egregious ignorance came from the time period from about 2000-2010 - when they had multiple Victims and reports from different sources. So there is no confusion on the Timeline. As for the investigation - 2 years from 2008 to 2010 - That's reasonable for a large scale investigation (although given the tardiness it took to actually get an investigation, I will infer a degree of foot-dragging)
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    For someone who supposedly has no interest in this particular thread Murray, you seem to be having a considerable amount of trouble ignoring it.
    After seeing it up for some days and now 15 pages I thought I would have a look and when after looking at it, who cares and why does some idiot start a thread like this in a motorcycle forum,

Bring back Cassina at least he/she talked motorcycles and in some ways made more intelligent comments than you!

Bike
    husaberg
    I see you ignore how your cornerstone argument collapsed.
    so I will post it again

Along with many others.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    He also talks that because of a fear of being labelled "racist" parts of the UK law enforcement have failed to properly investigate serious crimes,
    British Political and Policing circles that has resulted in blind-eyes being turned, for fear of the accusation of Racism.
    They actively didn't investigate for fear of being Racist. The council actively didn't want it investigated for fear of upsetting their voter base.
    All I've claimed is what the reports confirms - that the police, council et al failed to act on multiple reports of Child abuse (including claims of systematic child abuse) for fear of appearing racist or islamaphobic.
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131101662
    No, there is only one report that is referred to as THE Rotherham report, there are other reports about Rotherham - but there is one definitive report on this issue, which is the only one I've cited.
    Then why do multiple seperate sources that comment on the Rotherham report have that excerpt? From Wikipedia:
    As I have pointed out to Katman none of what you refers to are the finding of the Report.
    Also as I have pointed out they do not refer to the police ignoring the problem for fear as being perceived as being racist they refers to councillors.

By far the majority of perpetrators were described as ‘Asian’ by victims, yet throughout the entire period, councillors did not engage directly with the Pakistani-heritage community to discuss how best they could jointly address the issue. Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.”"
    Your next one shows the lengths you are prepared to distort facts
    the Police dared not act against Asian youths for fear of allegations of racism
    I challenged you every time you said this I said prove it. yet when challenged you produced these quotes. that do not say what you claim they say.
    What the report actually says, that you ignore is
    "a widespread perception that council and police dared not act against Asian criminals for fear of allegations of racism, , the very next sentence is , "we found no evidence" of that.
    THIS IS WHAT THE ACTUAL REPORT SAYS.
    Which is not what you have reported it to say now is it.
    You choose these quotes (not me)as being in the report as evidence that backed up your assertions that the police did not investigate due to fear of being seen as being racist yet they clearly do not.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    After seeing it up for some days and now 15 pages I thought I would have a look and when after looking at it, who cares and why does some idiot start a thread like this in a motorcycle forum,

Bring back Cassina at least he/she talked motorcycles and in some ways made more intelligent comments than you!
    Did you notice where it says 'Rant and Rave - Talk about any non-motorbike stuff here' ?

If you want to talk about motorcycles Murray there are plenty of other sub-forums where you can do exactly that.

But then again, you've made 5 posts today and 4 of them have been in this thread.

You've either got more interest in this subject than you're letting on Murray, or you're just fixating on me again.

Bike
    Yo momma

Bring back Cassina !
    Thats going a bit far...

Bike
    motocompo
    Aww c'mon, leave the poor cunt alone, this place is his whole reason for living. Tragic, but true.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Aww c'mon, leave the poor cunt alone, this place is his whole reason for living. Tragic, but true.
    And right on cue, another one of my fans who likes to cry "This is a motorcycle site - let's only talk about motorcycles" comes on here and makes one post for the day - in a thread titled Tommy Robinson.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Either you have insomnia of stuck in an overseas airport with poor internet service limiting you to KB...
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    TF125
    I'm not its a motorcycle forum!
    Funny, I thought it was a forum for motorcyclists.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Either you have insomnia of stuck in an overseas airport with poor internet service limiting you to KB...
    More likely a hangover from wine sampling.....

Thread Information