Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Check the date this time.
    What I'm trying to say and what you seem incapable of grasping, is that the Rolling Stone article is still being posted on social media as if it's current. You know it's not, and I know it's not - now. Thousands though don't realise it's not current and it keeps getting posted as if it is.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    What I'm trying to say and what you seem incapable of grasping, is that the Rolling Stone article is still being posted on social media as if it's current. You know it's not, and I know it's not - now. Thousands though don't realise it's not current and it keeps getting posted as if it is.
    Well you obviously saw a date on it - for you to specifically mention July 18th.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    See the date?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-state-700578/

All you're trying to do now is cover up the fact that your smartarse "try and keep up" comment blew up in your face.

Bike
    husaberg
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Ya gotta love Tommy Robinson. He was worried about the Muslim prisoners but it turns out none of the inmates like him. He arrived in jail strutting around as if he was a celebrity. Nobody was impressed.

It's understood that Robinson accused another inmate, an old age pensioner, of disrespecting him. He is said to have tried to intimidate the pensioner, after some pushing and shoving, the 70 year old decked Robinson with a single punch. The pensioner had no idea who his victim was, but apparently in Belmarsh prison that's just how things are done.

Man your good at being wrong I'll give you that!! Why is everything you post outed as fake news within a week?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Man your good at being wrong I'll give you that!! Why is everything you post outed as fake news within a week?
    Everything? OK so I watched that clip which will probably be the one and only time I watch Avi. I know something of who he is, his reputation precedes him and I don't normally waste time watching or listening to people who hold those beliefs. I can see why you might though.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Where is Azi Yemini (ironic a wog is Tommy Robinsons representative) proof that the alleged assault never happened and the Daily Star was making it up? The whole article is just a big long rant saying not true, not true, but no proof. Could it be fake, fake news? certainly no retraction or apology on the Daily Star web site.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Where is Azi Yemini (ironic a wog is Tommy Robinsons representative) proof that the alleged assault never happened and the Daily Star was making it up? The whole article is just a big long rant saying not true, not true, but no proof. Could it be fake, fake news? certainly no retraction or apology on the Daily Star web site.
    Every article printed on this was taken from the Daily star and every news organisation just assumed it was gospil.

Why if its gospil would the daily star remove it from their website AND issue a retraction?

I mean this is pretty simple stuff. But I get people on here are almost beyond saving with the brainwashing.

https://www.politicalite.com/media/s...-attack-story/

Bike
    aprilia
    Everything? OK so I watched that clip which will probably be the one and only time I watch Avi. I know something of who he is, his reputation precedes him and I don't normally waste time watching or listening to people who hold those beliefs. I can see why you might though.

All that matters is if he's wrong and he is not.

You are wrong and are trying to deflect from that fact.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU AND THE DAILY STAR CLAIM TO OF HAPPENED WHEN TR WAS IN CONFINEMENT FOR THE ENTIRE TIME HE'S BEEN IN JAIL UPTO THAT TIME???????

Suck it up boyo time to put your big boy pants on and take losses like a man!

Otherwise your going to get a reputation as a purveyor of FAKE NEWS oh wait its to late for that....

People like you are why the FAKE NEWS still exists. You'll believe just about anything.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Every article printed on this was taken from the Daily star and every news organisation just assumed it was gospil.

Why if its gospil would the daily star remove it from their website AND issue a retraction?

I
    Where was the retraction from the Daily Star?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Where was the retraction from the Daily Star?
    While a couple of sites are still showing the story, it seems to have disappeared from most other sources.

That should give you some clue as to the questionable nature of the story.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That should give you some clue as to the questionable nature of the story.
    That's reasonably well worded. It's not as if the story was disproved. Perhaps Avi just managed to spread FUD? It happened inside a jail so it's not easy to confirm one way or the other.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    That's reasonably well worded. It's not as if the story was disproved. Perhaps Avi just managed to spread FUD? It happened inside a jail so it's not easy to confirm one way or the other.
    So you'd probably be feeling a little bit stupid for spreading this as some sort of gospel truth then, wouldn't you?

Ya gotta love Tommy Robinson. He was worried about the Muslim prisoners but it turns out none of the inmates like him. He arrived in jail strutting around as if he was a celebrity. Nobody was impressed.

It's understood that Robinson accused another inmate, an old age pensioner, of disrespecting him. He is said to have tried to intimidate the pensioner, after some pushing and shoving, the 70 year old decked Robinson with a single punch. The pensioner had no idea who his victim was, but apparently in Belmarsh prison that's just how things are done.

Bike
    Yo momma
    So you'd probably be feeling a little bit stupid for spreading this as some sort of gospel truth then, wouldn't you?
    Wouldn't be the first time.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Now you've lost the plot again. That was as reported in the press. OK, it was the tabloid end of the market but it was still more or less mainstream press. Nothing like the fantasy sources favoured by some hereabout.

It's now thought that a lot of the ant-vaccine stuff on social media is being spread by Russian trolls. Anybody who adopts these crackpot theories is assisting Russia's dirty work. There are some hereabout who should feel much more stupid than me.

I even seem to recall a discussion of the theory that the towers of the WTC fell faster than gravity. Like they had rocket motors on top pushing them down? And you think I should feel stupid?

Perhaps a period of quiet introspection is in order, rather than bandying silly insults around?

Thread Information