Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    It really doesn't.

That presupposes a number of things that I don't agree with. Furthermore, it's merely an assertion - you've got to prove objectively what is hate and furthermore provide a distinction between passionate critique and hate.

Islam isn't a race.

The point is that it isn't a blind hatred of ALL Muslims. If you actually listen to Tommy and take his speech in the manner it is intended, forgiving his working class mannerisms and habits, then you realize his critique is that within Islam, there are parts that are fundamentally incompatible with Western democracy. There are moderate Muslims (such as Maajid) who don't hold to these parts of the Qu'ran, but there are also Muslims who DO hold to these parts of the Qu'ran and do so specifically because they believe it to be the divine word of Allah.

To put it another way - When ISIS throw gay people off of tall buildings to murder them, they do so in line with their religious teachings.
    More Blather the acts of a minority can not be blamed on the acts of a few.
    When the IRA used bombs was that in line with catholic beliefs. Werte all catholics blamed.
    Did the world blame all Germans and Japanese for the acts a of a few.
    Did all Japanese people blame all of America of the atomic bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    More Blather the acts of a minority can not be blamed on the acts of a few.
    When the IRA used bombs was that in line with catholic beliefs. Werte all catholics blamed.
    Did the world blame all Germans and Japanese for the acts a of a few.
    Did all Japanese people blame all of America of the atomic bomb.
    Except those are all a false equivalance.

The bible is pretty clear on this: "Thou shalt not Kill"
    The American constitution says nothing about Nuking Japan, I don't speak German fluently enough to understand German Legal texts - but I'll hazard a guess that there's nothing about explicitly allowing Genocide.
    The Qu'ran however, does explicitly allow for the waging of Holy War, killing of infidels, charging non-believers with protection money, the taking of slaves etc.

And therein lies the difference.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    Except those are all a false equivalance.

The American constitution says nothing about Nuking Japan, I don't speak German fluently enough to understand German Legal texts - but I'll hazard a guess that there's nothing about explicitly allowing Genocide.
    The Qu'ran however, does explicitly allow for the waging of Holy War, killing of infidels, charging non-believers with protection money, the taking of slaves etc.
    I see you miss the point where a whole country doesnt blame all people from other cultures due to the deeds as a few.

The only difference is you dont know what you are talking about.
    So you are an expert on the bible really maybe you should actually read it before spouting your normal crap
    False really or inconvient truths that don't suit your agenda.
    No difference really at all unless being a christian obliges you to kill gay people make war on Eygpt or drive the arabs out of Israel.
    Ever wondered what an eye for an eye actually means.
    Do what ever the church leaders say Check
    For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
    Is it okay to storm the middle east and cast out the inhabitants Check
    “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian— brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom.
    They will stumble repeatedly; they will fall over each other. They will say, ‘Get up, let us go back to our own people and our native lands, away from the sword of the oppressor.’
    I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.
    They will stumble repeatedly; they will fall over each other. They will say, ‘Get up, let us go back to our own people and our native lands, away from the sword of the oppressor.’
    Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.
    “You are my war club, my weapon for battle— with you I shatter nations, with you I destroy kingdoms,
    Pretty much anything as the lord is with you regardless
    Together they will be like warriors in battle trampling their enemy into the mud of the streets. They will fight because the LORD is with them, and they will put the enemy horsemen to shame.
    Sound familar only thing missing is the 18 virgins
    Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called
    Okay to go Killing Gays Check
    ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    SO you are an expert on the bible really maybe you should actually read it before spouting your normal crap
    False really or inconvient truths that don't suit your agenda.
    No difference really at all unless being a christian obliges you to kill gay people make war on Eygpt or drive the arabs out of Israel.
    Ever wondered what an eye for an eye actaully means.

SOund familar
    Both from the old testament - superceded by the new testament.

It's the same reason Christians can eat Pork, Shellfish and wear clothes of 2 fibres.

Bike
    husaberg
    Both from the old testament - superceded by the new testament.

It's the same reason Christians can eat Pork, Shellfish and wear clothes of 2 fibres.
    Only inconvient for that you said the bible.
    So suck it up you are clearly wrong.
    PS half my quotes are from the new testiment anyway idiot.Thus when you said this you were wrong wrong wrong.........
    I see you miss the point where a whole country doesnt blame all people from other cultures due to the deeds as a few.

For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
    “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian— brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom.
    I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.
    Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.
    “You are my war club, my weapon for battle— with you I shatter nations, with you I destroy kingdoms,
    Together they will be like warriors in battle trampling their enemy into the mud of the streets. They will fight because the LORD is with them, and they will put the enemy horsemen to shame.
    Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called
    ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
    Not only that you are takling a small minority fundlemental interpretion of the Qu'ran that only a zelous few share.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Only inconvient for that you said the bible.

So suck it up you are clearly wrong.
    PS half my quotes are from the new testiment anyway idiot.Thus when you said this you were wrong wrong wrong.........

Not only that you are takling a small minority fundlemental interpretion of the Qu'ran that only a zelous few share.
    There is so much false equivalency it's hard to keep track.

1: A Book is read front to back - thus things later on in the book can supercede that which was previously stated.
    2: Half of what you have quoted is part Metaphor or part of a divinely ordained action - it's not for Man to undertake directly
    3: All of the books draw a distinction between Capital Punishment, War and Murder - the difference is that the Qu'ran says it's okay to kill Kafir.

Bike
    husaberg
    There is so much false equivalency it's hard to keep track.
    You are dreaming, you said something stupid, you got called on it, own it.
    You said the qu'ran says this but its not in the bible, but it so clearly is.

there are parts that are fundamentally incompatible with Western democracy. There are moderate Muslims (such as Maajid) who don't hold to these parts of the Qu'ran, but there are also Muslims who DO hold to these parts of the Qu'ran and do so specifically because they believe it to be the divine word of Allah.
    The bible says do what ever the church leaders say Check
    The bible also says Is it okay to storm the middle east and cast out the inhabitants Check
    Rape and pillage is okay in a holy war
    holy war aok
    Guess what else the bible says does this Sound familar only thing missing is the 18 virgins
    To put it another way - When ISIS throw gay people off of tall buildings to murder them, they do so in line with their religious teachings.
    No the bible also says its Okay to go Killing Gays also.
    So you can say its a false equiventcy all you want but it says exactly what you said it did not say.
    The thing is people in moden day western generally do noy apply a literal interpretation to the bible as do most westenised followers of Islam
    That is not to say there is not idiots out there but they are idiots on both sides AKA is just as dangerous its just you find what he has to say palatable
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    This is an interesting read and encompasses the recent cancelling of the Southern/Molyneux presentation.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...3#.W2i0PVUzaM_

Now before anyone jumps up and down accusing me of Islamophobia, I would be vocally critical of any religion that was actively being thrust upon society regardless of it's inherent faults.

Bike
    Sold

Who is this Tommy Robinson?

Google answered the question thus:- https://talpiottalk.files.wordpress....ry_network.jpg

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...200-years.html

After they were found guilty , their names have been released , and the explanation of why the gag orders that Tommy was breaking where in place ,

Bike
    husaberg

Another fail from AKA
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/30/u...cli/index.html.
    Robinson made allegations against the teenager Wednesday and Thursday in a number of Facebook and YouTube videos. By Friday, he had deleted the videos and admitted to posting a fake photograph purporting to show violence by a Muslim gang.
    In a video posted on Facebook on Friday, Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, admitted to making a false claim.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That Huddersfield school drama was a shocker. The refugee kid was wearing a cast on his arm because the same kid had beaten him up and injured him previously. His sister had also been attacked. These kids are refugees having escaped a dire situation in their homeland only to be confronted by a violent shithead thug. The attacker was not radicalised by Tommy Robinson, his parents are of that same nasty clueless ilk.

The school were fucking useless, had basically said there was nothing they could do. Robinson posted a silly twisted version of events blaming muslims, but which, of course, had no connection with reality.

The school staff may have to answer to the education authorities, the bully has been charged by the police, and Robinson withdrew his idiotic take on proceedings but is now facing legal action.

Last I looked neither refugee kid wanted to go back to that school but they now have enough cash so as to have options.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's reported that Nigel Farage has quit UKIP because he cannot stand their current obsession with Tommy Robinson.

In other news Milo Yiannopoulos who is in debt to the tune of a couple of million quid had started a Patreon account to ease his financial burden. Patreon have cancelled his account as they will not support hate groups. This decision has also effected some other Internet purveyors of anti-muslim and similar views. My heart bleeds...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It's reported that Nigel Farage has quit UKIP because he cannot stand their current obsession with Tommy Robinson.

In other news Milo Yiannopoulos who is in debt to the tune of a couple of million quid had started a Patreon account to ease his financial burden. Patreon have cancelled his account as they will not support hate groups. This decision has also effected some other Internet purveyors of anti-muslim and similar views. My heart bleeds...
    I'm sure it does bleed...

But you should be careful in how loudly you celebrate, lest you find yourself next against the wall...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    But you should be careful in how loudly you celebrate, lest you find yourself next against the wall...
    Into the recreational chemicals were we?

This from the Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...t-brexit-march

Thread Information