Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Labour

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    And here I was, just hoping for a good bit of Punning, with a slight bit of abuse of the word "Labour".
    You need a segway, steer the team towards First.

Then later we can add in Winnie the grand Poobah and it'll take on a life of its own

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    That wont happen.In my albeit limited experience every single person I have encountered at one of our hospitals have been very proffesional.The situation they find them selves has little to do with the labour Party and even less with the current PM
    To quote Douglas Adams: "most of the people were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.”

Nurses specialize in what they do, but when it comes to identifying the problem, they seem to have failed miserably. Money is only a small part of the problem. The main issue with nursing, is that they get worked into the ground, with unreasonable working conditions, unrealistic expectations, and huge personal responsibility.

Money is not what they should be asking for. A sustainable job role would be of considerably more benefit to many of them (my wife included).

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by caspernz View Post
    Then later we can add in Winnie the grand Poobah and it'll take on a life of its own
    King Winnie you say?

Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    King Winnie you say?

It will be Sir Winnie when he retires.

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    It will be Sir Winnie when he retires.
    You say that like he actually has any other choice, but to retire from politics in 2020

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    You say that like he actually has any other choice, but to retire from politics in 2020

Wishful thinking. I'd pass a law saying politicians must stand down when they hit retirement age.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You clearly underestimated the standard of fucking filth this site counts as members.
    That’s fucking rich coming from you.
    Egg.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Also when the Labour PM has finished Labour, she will both no longer be in Labour, whilst remaining in Labour

Welcome to the Social Media meth lab our site seems to have become.

I can't say there is a lot for kids to look forward to these days, declining living standards, over priced poor quality housing, lack of teachers, low wages, more global debt than just before the last GFC, rise of the far right, China and its one man band, and so on.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I can't say there is a lot for kids to look forward to these days, declining living standards, over priced poor quality housing, lack of teachers, low wages, more global debt than just before the last GFC, rise of the far right, China and its one man band, and so on.

You might want to review that perception...

https://erpinnews.com/factfulness-summary-hans-rosling
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    You might want to review that perception...
    I did a review, I no longer live in a stone building shared with farm animals like my Grandfather ( 1875-1945), or walk to school in the snow with no shoes ( 1930's),come from a family of 9 which at least 2 died and ruled by English oppression for 800 years and lived thru a World War that took millions of lives so yes its better now.
    Traditional slavery has been replaced by financial one now.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    I did a review, I no longer live in a stone building shared with farm animals like my Grandfather ( 1875-1945), or walk to school in the snow with no shoes ( 1930's),come from a family of 9 which at least 2 died and ruled by English oppression for 800 years and lived thru a World War that took millions of lives so yes its better now.
    Traditional slavery has been replaced by financial one now.
    Choosing to live 10 times better than your grandparents by borrowing the difference between that and the nine times better you actually earn isn't slavery. Read the book.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Choosing to live 10 times better than your grandparents by borrowing the difference between that and the nine times better you actually earn isn't slavery. Read the book.
    Electrician Salary in 1997 $45K- House- $200K- 5 x F....I....V....E

Electrician Salary in 2017 $60K- House $1000 000 16x

( real Auckland numbers not stats)

Beats me how Teachers, Nurses and anyone on less than $30 an hour gets by, glad I'm no longer on the tools.

Thats what happens when you think quantitive easing will get your economy going, it all goes into assets.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Electrician Salary in 1997 $45K- House- $200K- 5 x F....I....V....E

Electrician Salary in 2017 $60K- House $1000 000 16x

( real Auckland numbers not stats)

Beats me how Teachers, Nurses and anyone on less than $30 an hour gets by, glad I'm no longer on the tools.

Thats what happens when you think quantitive easing will get your economy going, it all goes into assets.
    The price of electricians and houses in your neck of the woods is one of thousands of factors that make for better/worse living standards, if you're really that disenfranchised with that specific pair then either remove the constraints governing both or choose a different trade/city.

The fact remains, the poorest of us now live far better and far longer than the top 1% of a couple of generations ago.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    The price of electricians and houses in your neck of the woods is one of thousands of factors that make for better/worse living standards, if you're really that disenfranchised with that specific pair then either remove the constraints governing both or choose a different trade/city.

The fact remains, the poorest of us now live far better and far longer than the top 1% of a couple of generations ago.
    So people on $16 an hour are better off than in the 50's?.....hmmmmm.

I can't say I recall seeing beggars in NZ before the 00's, saw lots when I lived in London in the 80's

The above was an example, I'm no longer on the tools.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Lets face it. Living in NZ is a fucking rip off if earning $100,000 isn't enough to make ends meet.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12075757

Thread Information