Thread: Foer DemonLord - and others who opposes Islam

Bike
    bandit

Foer DemonLord - and others who opposes Islam

This woman met one of her son's murderer in court.

Would you have the moral strength to forgive your sons murderer and want to help him - as she does?

You only see the minority terrorists ... This is also Islam ..

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanMus...18823589/?t=73
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    There's plenty of instances of other people doing that, who believe in forgiveness (such as with the Green River Killer)

To answer your question though:

If not me, then definitely my wife - they wouldn't be leaving the Court house....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    There's plenty of instances of other people doing that, who believe in forgiveness (such as with the Green River Killer)

To answer your question though:

If not me, then definitely my wife - they wouldn't be leaving the Court house....
    And you dare to judge ALL Muslims ...

I found that insanely arrogant ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    And you dare to judge ALL Muslims ...

I found that insanely arrogant ..
    I never claimed to be perfect - but here's where I'd pull you up on that claim - can you point to an organized system of belief that I base that statement on?

Because that happens to be rather pertinent.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    "But for Tommy Robinson and his followers to focus on an entire religion, based on the cruel interpretations of some scriptures by some people, is unhelpful, to say the least. Many of his religious theories and conjecture are not anything that I can relate to in my real life experiences."
    "Most grooming gang survivors I know absolutely condemn anti-Islamic hate, and we’re uncomfortable with English Defence League protests. We certainly don’t want random attacks on “all Muslims”. You can’t cure harm with more harm."
    Rotherdam Sex ring victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Hornet 599
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    This woman met one of her son's murderer in court.

Would you have the moral strength to forgive your sons murderer and want to help him - as she does?

You only see the minority terrorists ... This is also Islam ..

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanMus...18823589/?t=73
    So what you're saying is that we shouldn't just all Muslims by the select few, and instead should judge Muslims based on this one woman

How about we judge them based on the majority muslim countries who execute gays and stone rape victims to death because they don't have two male witnesses. Or Child marriages which are rampant among those countries along with incest.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I dream of a time where we can be equally intolerant of all religions without prejudice.

I mean, apart from the obvious. Obviously.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonno. View Post
    So what you're saying is that we shouldn't just all Muslims by the select few, and instead should judge Muslims based on this one woman
    No - I am not saying that - and I never said that.

This is just ONE example .. there are plenty of others.

How about we judge them based on the majority muslim countries who execute gays and stone rape victims to death because they don't have two male witnesses.
    Can you tell the difference between religious requirements and cultural practices? Because it appears that you cannot ..

Or Child marriages which are rampant among those countries along with incest.
    Incest is a definite out - not allowed by Islam.

Child marriages are somewhat different - and arguable. No, I am not arguing that child marriages should be allowed.

The age of consent for sex or marriage differs from country to country. In Godzone ours is 16 (marriage with parents consent) In the USA it is 18.

In many cultures the age for marriage is when a girl reaches menarche - around 12 or 13 years. That age may be abhorrent in our countries, but it is not so long ago that the age for marriage in some US states was 13. Jerry Lee Lewis is an obvious and recent example of doing just that.

Mary, the mother of Jesus, is described in the original texts from which the bible was drawn as a girl who had not reached menarche (the translation of 'virgin' is wrong). So she would have been around 12 or 13 when she was pregnant ..

So what we consider child marriage in our cultures is not considered as such in many cultures. It's a very debatable point.

In Islam he age for marriage is 18 with parental consent. Muslim girls under 16 can marry with the permission of sharia authorities. According to custom, the minimum age for marriage is 15. The Law on the Protection of the Rights of the Child discourages marriage before the age of 16.

Teh Qu'ran tralks about peope who have reached maturity - not a specified age

http://www.islamandquran.org/fatwas/...ttle-girl.html

I think you are confusing cultural practices of some groups with what the Qu'ran says.

Please note - you have moved the discussion from Islam to 'countries' ...

Do you judge Christianity by the actions of the countries that claim to be Christian?

Thread Information