Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Vannik View Post
    Hi Husa,

Thank you, but I am aware of the facility. It is one of my daily pleasures to come to KiwiBiker first thing in the morning and see what was posted while I was sleeping. My "gripe" was not with comming here but with finding nothing

And I will keep on doing it.
    I did wonder, when you were clearly a bit better then averagely skilled wit that computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    I apologize for not being at the level that corresponds to this forum.
    I would have liked to bring photos and videos of a prototype.
    I tried to make a prototype and for that I bought part of the components (I showed them on page 4 of this thread "the one I wrote in Spanish").
    Due to lack of means to be able to do it (I expected the collaboration of a family member who does have mechanical means to do it, but he emigrated and with it the possibility of cooperation).
    What I present is the scheme of the prototype I wanted to make.
    The operation is that of a stratified load motor with the variation that it has two modes of operation, when it turns slowly, not all the pressurized air is used to carry out the mixing, the other part is introduced by the exhaust
    When it turns quickly if you use all the air under pressure to mix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PMI 0º base GIF.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	204.4 KB 
ID:	344690  

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ceci View Post
    I apologize for not being at the level that corresponds to this forum.
    I would have liked to bring photos and videos of a prototype.
    I tried to make a prototype and for that I bought part of the components (I showed them on page 4 of this thread "the one I wrote in Spanish").
    Due to lack of means to be able to do it (I expected the collaboration of a family member who does have mechanical means to do it, but he emigrated and with it the possibility of cooperation).
    What I present is the scheme of the prototype I wanted to make.
    The operation is that of a stratified load motor with the variation that it has two modes of operation, when it turns slowly, not all the pressurized air is used to carry out the mixing, the other part is introduced by the exhaust
    When it turns quickly if you use all the air under pressure to mix

After a year and a half of starting the attempt to create the prototype, the progress is zero due to the lack of mechanical means to carry it out.
    The components that I already showed, remain unmodified, which discouraged me from buying the rest of the components.
    It seemed easy to make the prototype since it is made up of parts in 90% of other motorcycles and only 10% of parts created specifically for it (try to make these pieces of mechanization instead of casting, to have the maximum possibilities of making them)
    But as it says in my land "God gives bread to those who don't have teeth" and that's the way it gives me ideas but doesn't give me the means to make them

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    I opted for the most complex option (to make a prototype) but at the same time the most appropriate one since real checks and data can be obtained.
    The other simpler option was to make a model in 3D printing, with this option you could have made the first design, since this one has a majority of special designed parts (nonexistent on other motorcycles).
    This second option would allow me to record videos of the operation, but I already have that through the simulation in the CAD.
    These images are of the first design, in the non-use of the double piston in tandem for the compressor, what I use is a secondary compressor driven by spring and controlled by electromagnet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-conductos baja y alta.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	306.1 KB 
ID:	344737   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-conductos baja y alta.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	217.1 KB 
ID:	344738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base compresor secundario por detras.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	344739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base compresor secundario.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	344740   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compresor secundario.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	241.5 KB 
ID:	344741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laminas y piston compresor secundario.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	344742  

Bike
    RG50 and 76 Suzuki GP125 Buckets
    Hi Ceci. It looks very interesting.

Thread Information