Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Vannik View Post
    Hi Husa,

Thank you, but I am aware of the facility. It is one of my daily pleasures to come to KiwiBiker first thing in the morning and see what was posted while I was sleeping. My "gripe" was not with comming here but with finding nothing

And I will keep on doing it.
    I did wonder, when you were clearly a bit better then averagely skilled wit that computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    I apologize for not being at the level that corresponds to this forum.
    I would have liked to bring photos and videos of a prototype.
    I tried to make a prototype and for that I bought part of the components (I showed them on page 4 of this thread "the one I wrote in Spanish").
    Due to lack of means to be able to do it (I expected the collaboration of a family member who does have mechanical means to do it, but he emigrated and with it the possibility of cooperation).
    What I present is the scheme of the prototype I wanted to make.
    The operation is that of a stratified load motor with the variation that it has two modes of operation, when it turns slowly, not all the pressurized air is used to carry out the mixing, the other part is introduced by the exhaust
    When it turns quickly if you use all the air under pressure to mix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PMI 0º base GIF.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	204.4 KB 
ID:	344690  

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ceci View Post
    I apologize for not being at the level that corresponds to this forum.
    I would have liked to bring photos and videos of a prototype.
    I tried to make a prototype and for that I bought part of the components (I showed them on page 4 of this thread "the one I wrote in Spanish").
    Due to lack of means to be able to do it (I expected the collaboration of a family member who does have mechanical means to do it, but he emigrated and with it the possibility of cooperation).
    What I present is the scheme of the prototype I wanted to make.
    The operation is that of a stratified load motor with the variation that it has two modes of operation, when it turns slowly, not all the pressurized air is used to carry out the mixing, the other part is introduced by the exhaust
    When it turns quickly if you use all the air under pressure to mix

After a year and a half of starting the attempt to create the prototype, the progress is zero due to the lack of mechanical means to carry it out.
    The components that I already showed, remain unmodified, which discouraged me from buying the rest of the components.
    It seemed easy to make the prototype since it is made up of parts in 90% of other motorcycles and only 10% of parts created specifically for it (try to make these pieces of mechanization instead of casting, to have the maximum possibilities of making them)
    But as it says in my land "God gives bread to those who don't have teeth" and that's the way it gives me ideas but doesn't give me the means to make them

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    I opted for the most complex option (to make a prototype) but at the same time the most appropriate one since real checks and data can be obtained.
    The other simpler option was to make a model in 3D printing, with this option you could have made the first design, since this one has a majority of special designed parts (nonexistent on other motorcycles).
    This second option would allow me to record videos of the operation, but I already have that through the simulation in the CAD.
    These images are of the first design, in the non-use of the double piston in tandem for the compressor, what I use is a secondary compressor driven by spring and controlled by electromagnet

Name:	1-conductos baja y alta.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	306.1 KB 
ID:	344737   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-conductos baja y alta.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	217.1 KB 
ID:	344738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base compresor secundario por detras.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	344739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base compresor secundario.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	344740   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compresor secundario.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	241.5 KB 
ID:	344741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laminas y piston compresor secundario.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	344742  

Bike
    RG50 and 76 Suzuki GP125 Buckets
    Hi Ceci. It looks very interesting.

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TZ350 View Post
    Hi Ceci. It looks very interesting.

Thank you.
    Now I value more the projects that many of you are doing, because I know of the difficulty that it leads (I have failed in the attempt and that has made me understand it).
    What I regret most is seeing the little interest in the 2S world to find anti-pollution solutions, I see (not in this forum) many attempts to overcome the work of Jan Thiel and Frits Overmars in obtaining more HP

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    I don't know about you, but I'm impatient to see the results of the international conference on 2-stroke direct injection engines, these days February 13 and 14 at IFP School!

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    The image is not from Orbital, it is from Yamaha that also had its intent in the Pneumatic direct-injection
    In the scheme of the prototype I use the valve "Pneumatic direct-injection (PDI) system" of honda, in fact I did not plan to use that type of valve, I planned to use a hollow shaft with an outlet slot.
    As for the first project, this used 1700cc Bosch EV14 injectors, transformed for double flow control operation, with a considerable loss of fuel flow, but in exchange for an improvement in the spray droplet size.

Name:	valvula inyección prototipo2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	344789   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inyectores proto1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	344790  

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    I reached the figure of 100 posts in this forum, a figure that I set as a limit. Therefore this is my last publication.
    I say goodbye by showing and clarifying what I did not show in my first publication (the internal operation of the video I published).
    The video of the movement of the first project uses a hinged piston since the mechanical simulation program does not allow a piston without a hinge.
    The images show the situation of the piston without hinge on the basis of a simulation.
    The video of the attempt to create a prototype has no complexities
    I am very grateful for allowing myself to enter your group of experts without being an expert.
    I will continue visiting this forum since there are no more places that look for solutions to the problems of the 2S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP8t...ature=youtu.be

Name:	EstudioCompre_pms.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	344802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EstudioCompre_pmi.cigueña.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	344803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EstudioCompre_pmi.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	344804  

Bike
    suzuki
    Excellent Work!

As I understand things from reading the whole thread your present methodology is to take crankcase pressure readings and record the minimum and maximum pressures then subtract the minimum from the maximum and multiply the result by a constant - presently 3.0. This gives you a value that is representative of Delivery Ratio.

It is evident when using maximum pressure that it sometimes occurs 30 degrees past Transfer Port Opening. The problem with this is that part of the pressure rise is due to delayed flow from crankcase into cylinder due to cylinder pressure being higher than crankcase pressure - at TPO - at certain speed/throttle position combinations and hence this peak pressure is not fully representative of the Delivery Ratio.

Taking your pressure readings at TPO might well be the way to go.

Bike
    Yes. I think you are right. I will try and get some pictures of real time oscilloscope traces taken at the sensors output.

Bike
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10,000 RPM.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	739.5 KB 
ID:	344881 10,000 RPM Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5,500 RPM.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	660.1 KB 
ID:	344882 5,500 RPM Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1,800 RPM.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	658.7 KB 
ID:	344883 1,800 RPM (barely idling, much smoother at 3,000 rpm).

Some older oscilloscope traces. It is a bit hard running the bike up on the dyno by myself and grabbing the traces. Yellow = Ign and Blue = Crankcase pressure transducer. (transducer outputs every 1ms).

In some other old traces I can see a marked difference in heights of the crankcase pressure reading.

A bunch of traces at different RPM and Throttle positions and engine load would be very enlightening. I will see if I can get a friend to help me.

Bike
    suzuki

1ms transducer reading

Are you stuck with reading crankcase pressure every 1ms or is this old data?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_v View Post
    Are you stuck with reading crankcase pressure every 1ms or is this old data?
    I am stuck with a transducer that is reading/transmitting in complete 1ms cycles, it gives a stepped output. All affordable small pressure transducers I have seen are like this. I would be happy to try something else that has a 0-5V analog output and greater than a 1 kHz response rate (ie; << 1ms a cycle).

Yes old data, I recorded these traces a while ago. I am going to try for some new more meaningful data with comparative traces that shows the difference in heights relative to engine load.

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    TZ350 excuse me asking, it may be EFI

Thread Information