Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What leather jacket?

Bike
    Guzzi's , Gilera Saturno
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob View Post
    I also just saw this.
    https://www.urbanrider.co.uk/goldtop...ket-brown.html
    Its from a proper Motorcycle store and seems like a proper established brand.
    Buying from overseas you will get a customs invoice that will add a couple of hundred dollars and if the size is wrong you will have to pay to send it back and start all over (having said that I have bought from Urban rider some years ago with no issue. remember the kiwi peso is crap so that 399GBP when you add shipping and customs will be nearer $850NZD.

Motomail have a good selection in Auckland and will send promptly and exchange sizes.
    or dont' forget trademe, Loads of pie eaters selling their shrunken wares, nothing wrong with second hand and leaves more money for other gear.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Loads of pie eaters selling their shrunken wares.
    Hmmmm there's an idea.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    GN125H 2015

New jacket!

Sooooooo I went to the motorcycle show last weekend and picked up a nice leather jacket.
    I bought the Ixon Crank leather jacket from Motoland for $519. Thought this was a really good deal considering they threw in a free CE L1 back protector, and the jacket comes with CE L2 elbow/forearm and shoulder Armour. The whole jacket is CE Approved which is also really good and the leather is oh so soft, except it literally smells like a cow! (kinda like that smell). The fit was perfect (except the sleeves were a tad longer than I would like but that's only because my arms are shorter than average). In fact I liked it more than some of Revit's Leather jackets which were going on sale from Motomail for $280! (that and only the revit redhook fit me but it came in that ghastly yellow/butterscotch colour- why didnt they just make it brown?!?!) Also picked up a Shoei Qwest for $300.

Thread Information