Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Project : French road racer in New Zealand had questions !

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Hi everybody,

Well, I start to have some informations... The organizer tell me that a container come every year from England, and I have a price for it. However, I'm still trying to contact a the Voxan's owner in NZ, but I have no answer from the BEAR organizer to try to know who is this man. Do you know if somebody has a more efficient contact ?
    Steve, mail me when you want, I'll be at TT this year !

Morgan
    Why am I reading your posts in a French accent?

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    how much is sometimes and how much is that worth to them here?
    Sometimes is around 4 times a year. That's not my job, (I'm just doing this to share my passion), but as I do "special" races (there is nos road races in France), it's very interesting for them to have very differents topics, and for readers to travel with their magazine.

Bike
    motocompo
    Hey Morgan.
    The container used to ship the bikes to & from NZ for this event belongs to my employer (a race team)
    I discussed this thread with the team manager & am assured you will have a space in the container for next year.
    He also remembers the Voxan parked at team France's camp at the TT.
    Maybe you could see if Estelle & Melanie would like to come to race also?

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    Hi sidecar bob,
    Please excuse-me for the late answer, the schedule is a nightmare !
    Thank you very much for the response, it's really great ! I maybe have a solution for the Voxan in France, helped by one of my friend, and things started to sounds good.
    I will contact Estelle ASAP to know if she will be intersted to ride there.

Could it be possible to have an idea of the cost of the container travel to and from new zeland, please ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Morgan

Bike
    motocompo
    Hi sidecar bob,
    Please excuse-me for the late answer, the schedule is a nightmare !
    Thank you very much for the response, it's really great ! I maybe have a solution for the Voxan in France, helped by one of my friend, and things started to sounds good.
    I will contact Estelle ASAP to know if she will be intersted to ride there.

Could it be possible to have an idea of the cost of the container travel to and from new zeland, please ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Morgan
    I understand the container cost is a box of beer paid directly into my workshop fridge.
    Early arrival & help to devan container & assist with all aspects of team preparation is probably the best payment you can provide..

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    Your answer is just incredible... Thank you so much !
    I just phoned Estelle, and she told me that it was in her plans to come to race in New Zealand. We are now working together, and with your help, it will be more than a project.
    I will exchange with her all of the informations that the organisers and you gave to me. She told me that a man named Karl Cox spoke with her about this race, and about a way to obtain a place in a container. Is he your boss ?

For the other part of my project, my friend Maxence contact his friend Manu, who own a very special Voxan, to try to find a way to to lend me his bike, and to give me lessons to repair the bike in case of trouble.

For sure, we will arrived very early, because I will come with my wife and my children, and it will be a unique and a fantastic opportunity for us to discover the farewest country from France. And for sure, I will do all what I can to help the team for the preparation.

You know, I'm in my office right now... And what happen is just incredible, and I just want to leave my desk to go to build this wonderfull project !!!!

Many thanks

Morgan

Bike
    motocompo
    I work for Carl Cox, however my boss is Gavin, & it is more likely you have spoken to him.
    My wife would like an opportunity to race against the French girls.
    Here is a pic of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	339645  

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    That's perfect, I was afraid that Estelle was engaged with another people, and she told me that she wants to continue what she started about her NZ plans.
    I think it should be something wonderfull, and a great moment ! Estelle is really a nice girl, and so fast ! It will be a great challenge to race with your wife !

Bike
    Exercycle
    I had the opportunity to talk to some of the older BEARS guys this weekend. No one knows who's got the local Voxon now. It hasn't been seen for several years. Sorry Morgan.

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    Thank you for your help Grumph. No, it's on a very good way to have a special Voxan from France !

Bike
    suzuki
    best you sit down and watch this in a few days then. let us know what you think afterwards

the 66th Cemetery Circuit is on on Boxing Day, if you can't get there go here and you'll be able to watch it live, it will be excellent footage as per usual with all of the top Kiwis riding and loads of overseas entrants too.

https://cemeterycircuit.co.nz/.
    please share and make sure others know about this too folks

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    Hi everybody,

Happy new year ! I followed the race, and I really want to race in New Zealand next year. Manu confirm to me that he will give me his special Voxan for the race, and we are now supported by the foundation in memory of my friend... Everything is on a very good way ! I will contact sidecarbob to confirm for the container, and there is many many chances for me to be with you for 2019 christmas !!!

Thank you all

Morgan (& familly !!)

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    Side-car bob, I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure that it works ! It was to have the confirmation for the container, and as I want to announce the project next friday, I would like to know if I can associate Carl Cox Motorsport or somebody else to my communicate ! My PM is dreamofnothing@hotmail.fr . thank you !!!!

Bike
    motocompo
    Side-car bob, I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure that it works ! It was to have the confirmation for the container, and as I want to announce the project next friday, I would like to know if I can associate Carl Cox Motorsport or somebody else to my communicate ! My PM is dreamofnothing@hotmail.fr . thank you !!!!
    Yes, no problem. Very busy. Will be discussing it with the boss over the next few days.

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX6R
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Yes, no problem. Very busy. Will be discussing it with the boss over the next few days.
    Wonderfull ! Thank you !

Thread Information