Thread: CBR600RR HISS ECU + Keys + Lockset

Bike
    2008 Moto Guzzi Griso

CBR600RR HISS ECU + Keys + Lockset

If you've stolen a CBR600 this is what you need to get it running...
    Or if you lost all the keys to your bike, this is way cheaper than paying through the arse for a new ECU etc from Honda.

All parts removed from a running 2009 CBR600RR (non-ABS) that has been converted to track use:
    (will fit 2009 - 2012 models)

- HISS enabled ECU
    - transponder key
    - ignition lock
    - fuel cap with lock
    - pillion seat lock

If you don't like the idea of changing all your locks, I can swap the transponder chip into a new (aftermarket) blank key, and you can get any decent locksmith (e.g. Armstrongs) to cut the key blade to fit your current ignition lock.

I can also programme some spare keys (up to 4 in total) to the ECU if you want them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ecu.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	280032  
    Last edited by hardhats; 17th March 2013 at 14:39. Reason: Just sold HISS receiver aerial separately

Bike
    600rr

Honda cbr hiss ecu/key

Yea hi mate I'm after your cbr 600rr ecu/key will it work on my 2011..? If so how much..? And how do I go about collecting it..

Bike
    Predator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekard133 View Post
    Yea hi mate I'm after your cbr 600rr ecu/key will it work on my 2011..? If so how much..? And how do I go about collecting it..
    You might've missed that boat...

Bike
    600rr

Honda cbr ecu/ hiss key

Yea hi do u still have this part... Don't really know how to use this site could u call me 02041032326 thanks

Bike
    cbr 600rr

Hi hardhat.. i have a 2009 cbr 600r in Dubai and need to HISS program the spare key.

Hi Hardhat. I Have a 2009 CBR 600rr in Dubai. I need to HISS program the spare key. Tried googling on it but couldn't find any relevant info for 2009 models.

Could you help me sort out on this, by sharing any DIY videos or step by step procedural writing on how to HISS program.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by hardhats View Post
    If you've stolen a CBR600 this is what you need to get it running...
    Or if you lost all the keys to your bike, this is way cheaper than paying through the arse for a new ECU etc from Honda.

All parts removed from a running 2009 CBR600RR (non-ABS) that has been converted to track use:
    (will fit 2009 - 2012 models)

- HISS enabled ECU
    - transponder key
    - ignition lock
    - fuel cap with lock
    - pillion seat lock

If you don't like the idea of changing all your locks, I can swap the transponder chip into a new (aftermarket) blank key, and you can get any decent locksmith (e.g. Armstrongs) to cut the key blade to fit your current ignition lock.

I can also programme some spare keys (up to 4 in total) to the ECU if you want them.

Thread Information