Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Red Baron closing down

Bike
    Exercycle
    For a shop going out of business, they have an astonishing presence at the GP meeting this weekend.

Signwritten trucks, bikes apparently sponsored across many classes....I looked around and remembered this thread and was surprised.

Bike
    '08 Wee
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    For a shop going out of business, they have an astonishing presence at the GP meeting this weekend.

Signwritten trucks, bikes apparently sponsored across many classes....I looked around and remembered this thread and was surprised.
    The Wellington shop is still going, as far as I know. More of that may have come from them?

I was in Red Baron half an hour ago. They are doing some cracking deals on gear if you are after some. 60% off all of it. They didn't have much left, a few off road helmets and gloves (wasn't what I was after so didn't check sizes). A few pairs of trousers and jeans. An odd assortment of higher priced (before the mark down) boots. If you are bigger they probably have pants or a jacket for you. Or if your are a women, they have a few pants and jackets in more common sizes. They had boots as well, almost all seemed to be size 12, with a 10.5.

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT-09
    I believe they're closing their Auckland branch, as opposed to going out of business.

Friend just purchased an MV Augusta 800 Brutale. 10k off the original 27k sale price.

Bike
    2018 Vespa 125

Bye Bye

I was one of the last to buy a Vespa off them. Outstanding service at the beginning but it deteriorated as the months went by. Towards end of 2018 the service was appalling but the staff were excellent.

Thread Information