Thread: Honda LN 360 and or CB 360

Bike
    Honda LN360

Honda LN 360 and or CB 360

Hi Everyone
    I'm a Newbee to this site and I'm wondering who might be out there in Auckland that really knows there way around old Honda twin engines from the 70s. I believe the engine that I have in my Honda Station Wagon LN360 Car is exactly the same as the CB360 twin that came out in the bikes of that era. I'm trusting that there will be someone, who knows some one that really knows their stuff and can point me in the right direction.
    Thanks in advance and if you could email me the details that would be fantastic Cheers Wayne J

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    I believe Ghost_bullet on here still has a couple of honda 360's, so may be able to answer some questions. If you can pm him he might be able to help, if you can't pm let me know and I'll get a message to him by other means to get on kb and have a look.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaLN360 View Post
    Hi Everyone
    I'm a Newbee to this site and I'm wondering who might be out there in Auckland that really knows there way around old Honda twin engines from the 70s. I believe the engine that I have in my Honda Station Wagon LN360 Car is exactly the same as the CB360 twin that came out in the bikes of that era. I'm trusting that there will be someone, who knows some one that really knows their stuff and can point me in the right direction.
    Thanks in advance and if you could email me the details that would be fantastic Cheers Wayne J
    With due respect, I hope it's not the same. In a car, it should at least be fan cooled. The clutch should be better. The alternator should be bigger capacity.
    Many things were wrong with the CB360. I hope the known faults aren't in the car.
    I've had a little to do with the aircooled sohc transverse 1200 four which was pre Accord. It has no commonalities to any bike engines from Honda.

Thread Information